Windows 10: Microsoft should stop pushing homosexuality on lock screen feeds

Discus and support Microsoft should stop pushing homosexuality on lock screen feeds in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I find the push for homosexual activism objectionable. Please keep subjects like this OFF the feeds to customers! Don't you know that many find this... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by tedmund316, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Microsoft should stop pushing homosexuality on lock screen feeds

I find the push for homosexual activism objectionable. Please keep subjects like this OFF the feeds to customers! Don't you know that many find this not only objectionable but morally repugnant? If you are going to be fair, why not push the abolition of abortion onto customer screens? But no, this would be objectionable, for people to find displayed on their own personal screen, something they hate! Because it's not in your political and moral viewpoint, you would recognize it, wouldn't you? But apparently your political/moral viewpoint has become so self-ri

:)

tedmund316, Jun 19, 2021

2. N97 Homescreen feeds missing

Pilsner -

Naw you dont need pipes or anything...

1. Add your feed in the web browser Go to Web feeds > Add new feed.

2. once the feed is added you should see it in the list 'widgets' for the home screen. SO if in step one you called your feed R2D2, then in step two you should see R2D2 in the home screen widget list (it won't be labeled 'feed' or anything obvious, just
    the name you gave it).

Hope that helps.

rasmus---01, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Larry42 Win User
    RSS Feeds Stopped Updating

My RSS feeds abruptly stopped updating. I can right click and "Refresh All" and they do update, but just that one time. Msfeedssync enable does not cause the feeds to update. Deleting my old feeds and reimporting feeds.opml results in a one time update. I looked in Task Scheduler library, but didn't see any task that looked like it was related to RSS feeds.

Anybody got suggestions for me to get my feeds updating automatically again?

Larry42, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Microsoft should stop pushing homosexuality on lock screen feeds

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft should stop pushing homosexuality on lock screen feeds

1. Microsoft should stop pushing homosexuality on lock screen feeds - Similar Threads - Microsoft should stop

2. Pushing lock screen background to user machines from Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pushing lock screen background to user machines from Intune: Hi everyone, I am trying to push an image to all Azure joined PCs from Intune. I have the policy set, but keep getting errors. The path is correct C:\folder\image.jpg. I used the Settings Catalog in the configuration profiles when I created it. These are all Windows 10...
  3. Pushing lock screen background to user machines from Intune

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pushing lock screen background to user machines from Intune: Hi everyone, I am trying to push an image to all Azure joined PCs from Intune. I have the policy set, but keep getting errors. The path is correct C:\folder\image.jpg. I used the Settings Catalog in the configuration profiles when I created it. These are all Windows 10...
  4. Pushing lock screen background to user machines from Intune

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Feed Back For Lock Screen: Stop Posting Politcal Statments On My Lock Screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feed Back For Lock Screen: Stop Posting Politcal Statments On My Lock Screen.: While I do enjoy the images that you cycle through on my lock screen, the last thing I want or need is for a corporation to force a political message onto MY computer, especially a progressive ones. Sorry, I do not need to be preached to by a soulless corporations that only...
  6. Feed Back For Lock Screen: Stop Posting Politcal Statments On My Lock Screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feed Back For Lock Screen: Stop Posting Politcal Statments On My Lock Screen.: While I do enjoy the images that you cycle through on my lock screen, the last thing I want or need is for a corporation to force a political message onto MY computer, especially a progressive ones. Sorry, I do not need to be preached to by a soulless corporations that only...
  7. Feed Back For Lock Screen: Stop Posting Politcal Statments On My Lock Screen.

8. homosexual pride startup screen

homosexual pride startup screen: How does one turn this lgbt propaganda off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/homosexual-pride-startup-screen/d47567a2-d83f-47cf-a801-38a09a2d0c90
  9. Microsoft nuisance Push

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft nuisance Push: Twice now I've had my laptop (less than a year old) down and unable to use due to Microsoft push. First time was an update which ironically was meant to 'make it easier to use'. Couldn't open the system at all and took a few days and a download from a technician to a friend's...
  10. RSS Feeds Stopped Updating

in Browsers and Email
    RSS Feeds Stopped Updating: My RSS feeds abruptly stopped updating. I can right click and "Refresh All" and they do update, but just that one time. Msfeedssync enable does not cause the feeds to update. Deleting my old feeds and reimporting feeds.opml results in a one time update. I looked in Task...