Windows 10: Microsoft showing a mountain instead of my picture and 'Always show icons never thumbnails'...

Discus and support Microsoft showing a mountain instead of my picture and 'Always show icons never thumbnails'... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need another solution to try besides unchecking the "always show icons never thumbnails" when microsoft is showing the Mountain ICON instead of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by L K Robbins, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft showing a mountain instead of my picture and 'Always show icons never thumbnails'...

I need another solution to try besides unchecking the "always show icons never thumbnails" when microsoft is showing the Mountain ICON instead of my photo. The other is already UNCHECKED! I have googled, hit tech sites trying to find a solution but have come up with nothing.

Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated!

lkr1982

:)

L K Robbins, Feb 21, 2019

2. thumbnails not showing

After I uploaded windows 10 only the icon for pictures shows. No thumbnails. I went to system properties and "show thumbnails instead of icons" IS checked. still no thumbnails. What's next?

AutumnHendrickson, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Installed Microsoft update. Now pictures show up as a blue mountain icon

Installed Microsoft update. Now pictures show up as a blue mountain icon. How do I get pictures back? Windows 10

LaVerneOmbadykow, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Microsoft showing a mountain instead of my picture and 'Always show icons never thumbnails'...

Installed Microsoft update. Now pictures show up as a blue mountain icon

Installed Microsoft update. Now pictures show up as a blue mountain icon. how do I fix this to get my pictures back?

LaVerneOmbadykow, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft showing a mountain instead of my picture and 'Always show icons never thumbnails'...

1. Microsoft showing a mountain instead of my picture and 'Always show icons never thumbnails'... - Similar Threads - Microsoft showing mountain

2. how to show thumbnail pictures instead of icon in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to show thumbnail pictures instead of icon in windows 10: how to show thumbnail pictures instead of icon in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-show-thumbnail-pictures-instead-of-icon-in/5612135c-ccda-4378-8804-5af1c9e2c058
  3. how to show thumbnail pictures instead of icon in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to show thumbnail pictures instead of icon in windows 10: how to show thumbnail pictures instead of icon in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-show-thumbnail-pictures-instead-of-icon-in/5612135c-ccda-4378-8804-5af1c9e2c058
  4. how to show thumbnail pictures instead of icon in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Always show icons, never thumbnails only apply to folders

Always show icons, never thumbnails only apply to folders: How to "always show icons, never thumbnails" only apply to folders, but not filesAdvanced settings only have a option which both apply to files and folders, if i select that, my pictures will only have icons but not thumbnail which i don't want that.I tried to figure it out...
  6. How to show thumbnails instead of icons?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to show thumbnails instead of icons?: How do I show thumbnails instead of icons? I have it configured under VIEW. And also under PERFORMANCE OPTIONS. However it doesn't work. I still get icons and not thumbnails. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows 10 pictures not showing previews/thumbnails and instead showing icons? Check this...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 pictures not showing previews/thumbnails and instead showing icons? Check this...: Hello, I wanted to share a personal problem that I couldn't solve for a while now but now have; The problem was that I couldn't view any pictures without their previews/thumbnails showing- Instead an icon would pop up Below there is an example of what would appear instead...
  8. "Always show icons, never thumbnails" option not available

"Always show icons, never thumbnails" option not available: Hi, Originally posted on the Old Technet forum I have tried to solve the issue of no Thumbnails in Explorer. I've done the RED ADD refereed to in this thread....
  9. Always show icons, never thumbnails HELP on Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Always show icons, never thumbnails HELP on Explorer: I spent over 8 years on Linux, grew up with Windows so I'm not a novice but what in the world am I doing wrong? The only folder I wish to show thumbnails is my Picture folder. That's it. All other folders should show icons only. How to I make this happen? submitted by...
  10. How to show thumbnail pictures instead of icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to show thumbnail pictures instead of icon in Windows 10: Hello after searching for this answer through numerous posts from years back I finally figured out the solution myself. Here it is: How to display you picture thumbnails instead of generic icon picture in Windows 10 OS: 1. Open File Explorer (Manila folder icon at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thumbnail picture icons now generic

2. how to show photos rather than filenames

3. picture Icons are generic

4. thumbnails rather than icons,
  5. how to change from thumbnail icons to pictures,
  6. how do i see thumnails instead of icons on windows 10,
  7. how to show picture rather than thumbnail,
  8. window media player showing icon insted of thumbnails,
  9. icons showing insted of pictures,
  10. set dcm to thumbnails,
  11. how to set up small thumbmail picture view in windows 10