Windows 10: Microsoft shows off new Office features at MWC 2015

Discus and support Microsoft shows off new Office features at MWC 2015 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Towards the beginning of the year, Microsoft teased users with a new version of Office for Windows 10 on phones and tablets. At Mobile World... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft shows off new Office features at MWC 2015

Read more: Microsoft shows off new Office features at MWC 2015

:)

Brink, Mar 1, 2015

2. Office 2013 disappeared after Windows 10 upgrade

These aren't two different versions of Office. If you check carefully then you should see that it's root\Office15, not Office 2015, since Office 2013 is internally Office version 15. Since you have the root folder that suggests you're using Office 365, whose
    Word 2013 EXE
    can be found at
    Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office15\Winword.exe.

RobertJWin, Mar 1, 2015
  3. msd_740 Win User
    Office 2013 disappeared after Windows 10 upgrade

hi

it's me again. so i went and looked at user 2 and the icon properties showed the executables were under office 2015. so back to user 1 and set up an icon under program files....office 2015\root etc. clicked on the winword.exe and pinned to user1 task
    bar. that worked. now the start menu has changed. i still have microsoft office 2013 showing as a folder (there's no microsoft office 2015) but before when i clicked on it nothing happened. now i have all sorts of stuff from the previous version of office
    as well as the 2013 version. all marked as "new".

i don't know. windows 10 seems to be really buggy. and i still think this is related to the KB3206632 patch.

so i'm limping along

thanks

msd

msd_740, Mar 1, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft shows off new Office features at MWC 2015

1. Microsoft shows off new Office features at MWC 2015 - Similar Threads - Microsoft shows off

2. New Paint Features Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Paint Features Not Showing: Paint Version: 11.2306.30.0Windows Version: Windows 11 Build 22631.2361 23H2 Release PreviewTroubleshooting: Tried reinstalling and using sfc and dism scan, dism scan failed and sfc scan did not fix the issueProblem: No new features such as layers or background removal in...
  3. New Office Protection Feature in 20H2

in Microsoft Office and 365
    New Office Protection Feature in 20H2: Has anyone upgraded to 20H2 and had experience to report back on this new feature? Microsoft Defender Application Guard for Office Microsoft Defender Application Guard, designed for Windows 10, now supports Office! With this support, you can launch untrusted Office documents...
  4. New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365: Hello, my name is Zhang and I am a Program Manager on the Office Natural Language Experiences team. I would like to share a new feature called Rewrite in Word. Ever found yourself repeating phrases or looking for better expressions when writing in Word? Check out Rewrite in...
  5. Microsoft shows off new colourful icons for Windows 10 apps and Office suite

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off new colourful icons for Windows 10 apps and Office suite: Microsoft is preparing a major refresh of its Microsoft Office icons on all platforms. The last redesign was introduced in 2013 and the latest Office 2019 was released a couple of weeks ago with same legacy icons. Microsoft’s design team has detailed how the new icons of...
  6. Microsoft’s Office apps updated for Insiders with new features on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Office apps updated for Insiders with new features on Windows: Microsoft is releasing a new Office Insider build for Windows Desktop users. The latest update comes with new features for all the Office suite apps. The update pushes the Windows desktop version to 11001.20038. The update is a preview of the new features that will be rolled...
  7. Microsoft Office for Windows updated with new features for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office for Windows updated with new features for Insiders: Microsoft today released a new update for its Office apps on Windows Desktop for both Insider (Fast) and Monthly Targeted (Insider Slow) rings. The latest update comes with new features for Microsoft Outlook and Access. What’s new in Build 10904.20005 The update pushes the...
  8. The new Office—October feature update

in Windows 10 News
    The new Office—October feature update: Welcome to our first new Office update post in which we share the features we are delivering to our Office customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Office Online. This month we expanded Skype integration in Office Online, introduced an Office Online extension for...
  9. Office 365: What’s new in January 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365: What’s new in January 2015: The Office 365 team got the new year off to a great start in January by delivering Office across more platforms and adding new features, service updates, and apps for your devices. OneDrive for Business is now available for Mac and iOS devices. You can combine Lync with new...
  10. What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office: The Office Online team has been busy adding integration across Microsoft Cloud services and extending the capabilities of what you can do with Office in your favorite browser. A number of powerful features have either been rolled out recently or are beginning to roll out now....