Windows 10: Microsoft shows off unreleased build of Windows 10 with b&w icons

Discus and support Microsoft shows off unreleased build of Windows 10 with b&w icons in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier this week, Lenovo held its first 'Tech World' conference where it showed off several of its upcoming products including REACHit, which adds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, May 28, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft shows off unreleased build of Windows 10 with b&w icons

Source

:)

labeeman, May 28, 2015

2. how can i fix setting that can't open

You have posted to the Windows 10 Insider forum where we are downloading, installing, and testing future unreleased builds of Windows 10 . We are a peer to peer group of volunteers that have no direct contact with Microsoft. This is not a support site
    for the public version of Windows.

hawkeyes46, May 28, 2015
  3. xosn Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Image Restore

I purchased AOMEI Backupper Professional on January 17th, 2018 & I also have
    AOMEI Backupper Stranded (Free)! Both these two AOMEI software editions only works w/ Windows 10 Enterprise x64 versions 1709 builds 16299 & below & all beta-tests I've done w/ Windows 10 Enterprise x64 version 1803 build 17133.1 fails although the backups
    seem to correctly write but all the restores do fail due to the software not being either fully compatible nor being fully able to work w/ this new Windows 10 1803 OS builds et cetera!

This is why I now use Macrium Reflect Workstation on Windows 10 Enterprise x64 version 1803 build 17133.1 which fully works!

Thema:

Microsoft shows off unreleased build of Windows 10 with b&w icons

1. Microsoft shows off unreleased build of Windows 10 with b&w icons - Similar Threads - Microsoft shows off

2. Display/colorvs B/W

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display/colorvs B/W: Want to return display screen back to origional Black and White. When using this new color screen the whole window changed format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaycolorvs-bw/058531f5-fab3-402f-a744-a94be9a261e8
  3. B/W lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    B/W lock screen: How to delete b/w lock screen photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bw-lock-screen/346c5202-719b-4391-95ee-246668975bb9
  4. Videos and GIFs play in B&W

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos and GIFs play in B&W: I have a problem with my software. When I'm on my applications i.e. Twitter, Discord, Skype, Photos, etc., all my videos and GIFs I send or see play in color and within a millisecond will turn black and white. I went onto my Internet Explorer app and Youtube works just fine...
  5. B/W on Social Media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    B/W on Social Media: Hi, The videos on FB and Twitter and other websites are in B/W. However, they play in color on YouTube.... My computer is updated. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions? My computer is now about 4 years old...is it dying? Thx!...
  6. Windows Camera Display in B/W

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Camera Display in B/W: Hi everyone! Quick question. The camera I use on my Windows 10 laptop only displays the images in black and white. Everything else displays in color except for when I need my camera for a video call or to take a photo. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks....
  7. Webcam only in B/W

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam only in B/W: My webcam used to work just fine. Since the most recent update (OS Build - 17763.379 - Windows 10 Home version 1809 - updated 3/14/19), my webcam has gone to B/W and sepia tones if I tweak it a bit. How do I get color back? I have tried updating the driver, uninstalling...
  8. Video only playing in B&W.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video only playing in B&W.: Just recently, my Toshiba Laptop started only playing Videos in B&W only. All the other color features like pictures and backgrounds are just fine in color. Tried all the troubleshooting and driver updates available in Windows 10. Am running Version 1803, Build 17134.191 Any...
  9. Gabe Aul teases Windows 10 build 10136, shows off a couple new icons

in Windows 10 News
    Gabe Aul teases Windows 10 build 10136, shows off a couple new icons: It's no surprise that Gabe Aul, the head of the Insider program at Microsoft, is running a newer build than what has been released publicly. And if you are curious what build he is running, it's 10136. At this point, the company is no longer adding new features but is...
  10. Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video

in Windows 10 News
    Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video: A video of an unreleased build of Windows 10 for phone shows a new design for the Windows Phone Store along with the new universal Office apps. 1huHoDudN1I Read more: Unreleased Windows 10 for phone build shown in video with Office, Store revamp and more | Windows...