Windows 10: Microsoft Shuts Down WindowsPhone.com Website

Discus and support Microsoft Shuts Down WindowsPhone.com Website in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Redmond's getting ready for the transition to Windows 10 Windows 10 Mobile is just around the corner and it's not a secret that Microsoft's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Microsoft Shuts Down WindowsPhone.com Website

Source: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...ampaign=buffer

Cluster Head, Oct 14, 2015
  2. DavidY Win User

Even my Lumia 610 running Windows Phone 7.8....? I'd be very surprised if that runs Windows 10.

But withdrawing windowsphone.com does mean I now can't look at info and apps which are relevant to my phone so easily. *Sad

:)

DavidY, Oct 15, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    Windows Phone Wifi Login Issue

Ok slow down here. There is no desperate promotion. The website the phone uses to test the WiFi connection is simply windowsphone.com. It is not trying to shove an ad down your face. The fact that the phone can reach windowsphone.com means that on some level,
    the Internet connection is working.

Have you restarted the phone, and tried after that? What happens? Does it still reach windowsphone.com?

Entegy, Oct 15, 2015
  4. CJLim Win User

Microsoft Shuts Down WindowsPhone.com Website

Lumia 820 and applications with Skydrive

Language codes etc are a matter for Microsoft. You should try contacting Microsoft at their Windowsphone.com website.

CJLim, Oct 15, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Shuts Down WindowsPhone.com Website

1. Microsoft Shuts Down WindowsPhone.com Website - Similar Threads - Microsoft Shuts Down

2. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  3. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  4. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  6. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  7. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Website is down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website is down: My website is down. How can I update my DNS numbers with Microsoft? My host says they recently merged with another host and the numbers changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/website-is-down/a6f941b4-b2ca-41bf-a4e7-76d5ef894a42
  9. shut down of laptop by Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shut down of laptop by Microsoft: I received a message on my laptop screen that said "Thread stuck in device driver." Microsoft then shutdown & restarted laptop. Can anyone tell me what that message means?...
  10. Microsoft Shutting down CodePlex

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Shutting down CodePlex: Almost 11 years after we created CodePlex, it’s time to say goodbye. We launched CodePlex in 2006 because we, like others in the industry, saw a need for a great place to share software. Over the years, we’ve seen a lot of amazing options come and go but at this point, GitHub...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ie shutdown in lumia 610

2. why internet explorer shuts down on lumia phone