Windows 10: Microsoft shutting down Ad Monetization platform for UWP apps June 1st

Discus and support Microsoft shutting down Ad Monetization platform for UWP apps June 1st in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As of June 1st 2020, the Microsoft Ad Monetization platform for Windows UWP apps will be shut down. This decision was made primarily because it is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft shutting down Ad Monetization platform for UWP apps June 1st

Source: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Fo...-down-june-1st

See also: Microsoft to shutter its Ad Monetization platform for Universal Windows Platform apps | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Microsoft’s new Ad Monetization Platform

Source: Introducing Microsoft’s new Ad Monetization Platform - Building Apps for WindowsBuilding Apps for Windows

Brink, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform

Source: Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform

Source: Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft shutting down Ad Monetization platform for UWP apps June 1st - Similar Threads - Microsoft shutting down

2. Closing 1 app and shutting down while shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Closing 1 app and shutting down while shut down: Sr that my english is not very good, hope you guys understand. When I shut down my laptop, just a second, this note appear and the laptop still shut down but I dont know what is this hay how to fix it, I try to update but nothing happen. Need help plz, tks...
  3. Microsoft Mail and Calendar app not shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail and Calendar app not shutting down: When I start Microsoft Mail & Calendar app on PC it will shutdown after 5 seconds then disappears from my task bar. Popup will appear to say I have mail but when I click on it It will start the mail app and shut down after 5 seconds again. I have tried uninstalling,...
  4. Another nail in the coffin: Microsoft ends its UWP monetization network

in Windows 10 News
    Another nail in the coffin: Microsoft ends its UWP monetization network: When Microsoft first launched the Windows Store, now known as Microsoft Store, it had big plans for it. It wanted to create a central repository for applications for Windows, that were limited in scope at first but more secure than traditional Win32 applications, gain...
  5. Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform: We at Microsoft are committed to helping developers maximize their monetization through ads. The Microsoft ad mediation service along with the Microsoft Advertising SDK are the two key components of  Microsoft’s new ad monetization platform that dynamically optimizes ad...
  6. Microsoft SQL Server 2016 coming on June 1st

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft SQL Server 2016 coming on June 1st: SQL Server 2016 is the foundation of Microsoft’s data strategy, encompassing innovations that transform data into intelligent action. With this new release, Microsoft is delivering an end-to-end data management and business analytics solution with mission critical...
  7. Introducing Microsoft’s new Ad Monetization Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft’s new Ad Monetization Platform: Earlier this week, we kicked off our annual developer conference Microsoft Build in front of over 10,000 developers at Washington state convention center with viewers watching the event live around the world. During the keynote and other live sessions, we had several...
  8. The path from a desktop app to a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app

in Windows 10 News
    The path from a desktop app to a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app: Last month, we provided an overview of the Desktop Bridge in this blog post. We are excited to announce that since then we’ve released a new version of the desktop app converter, adding support for great new features and fixing several issues to provide a more stable...
  9. Guide to Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps

in Windows 10 News
    Guide to Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps: Guide to Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps [ Updated for UWP apps on Windows 10. For Windows 8.x articles, see the archive ] In this guide, you'll learn about: •What a device family is, and how to decide which one to target. •New UI controls and panels that...
  10. New UWP Ad Monetization policies and updates to Ad unit management UX

in Windows 10 News
    New UWP Ad Monetization policies and updates to Ad unit management UX: Today, we are announcing new policy around ad unit decommissioning, user experience updates to manage active/inactive ad units, default policies around Ad network enablement, and changes to the Ad impression measurement methodology for Windows apps. You may be impacted if you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft ad monetization platgorm shut down