Windows 10: Microsoft Shutting down CodePlex

Discus and support Microsoft Shutting down CodePlex in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Almost 11 years after we created CodePlex, it’s time to say goodbye. We launched CodePlex in 2006 because we, like others in the industry, saw a need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Shutting down CodePlex

Source: Shutting down CodePlex | Brian Harrys blog

:)

Brink, Mar 31, 2017
  2. Sergey Barskiy, Mar 31, 2017
  3. windows phone 8 video player

I use a software called as VidCoder. It is a software that is available from CodePlex, the Microsoft run open source software site.

Find it here.

CodePlex Archive

Jay_answers, Mar 31, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Shutting down CodePlex

1. Microsoft Shutting down CodePlex - Similar Threads - Microsoft Shutting down

2. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  3. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  4. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft shut down my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft shut down my computer: I couldn't remember my email or password and microsoft shut down my computer for 2 weeks. they just finished doing that about 10 days ago. granted a month ago my emails were hacked into and somebody got a hold of all my credit card and bank info and i did report that to...
  6. Reminder: CodePlex Archive will be shut down after July 1st, 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reminder: CodePlex Archive will be shut down after July 1st, 2021: CodePlex Archive will be shut down after July 1st, 2021. CodePlex was Microsoft's free, open source project hosting site, which ran from 2006 through 2017. The site has been in archive mode for 3 years. We now encourage customers to use Github for their open source project...
  7. Microsoft Windows Keyboard Shut Down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows Keyboard Shut Down: Microsoft Windows Keyboard Shut Down 6/21/2021.Ok, so if anyone is having a keyboard problem such as myself i have a samsung book2, and after several updates my keyboard is it working there are phones to call except you have to find to...
  8. how to shut down a prog. that will not shut down.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to shut down a prog. that will not shut down.: the game will not shut down . it keeps running, it will not uninstall because it is running. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-shut-down-a-prog-that-will-not-shut-down/dd492b73-69a0-426f-b090-adf83a9cda2b"
  9. shut down of laptop by Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shut down of laptop by Microsoft: I received a message on my laptop screen that said "Thread stuck in device driver." Microsoft then shutdown & restarted laptop. Can anyone tell me what that message means?...
  10. Microsoft Shuts Down WindowsPhone.com Website

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Shuts Down WindowsPhone.com Website: Redmond's getting ready for the transition to Windows 10 Windows 10 Mobile is just around the corner and it's not a secret that Microsoft's betting big on this release, offering it completely free of charge to absolutely all devices running Windows Phone, no matter the...