Windows 10: Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro drivers for Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro drivers for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a question for Microsoft driver developers, if they exist. My joystick Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro can´t run on Windows 10. Why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidB#G, Jun 19, 2020.

1. DavidB#G Win User

Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro drivers for Windows 10

I have a question for Microsoft driver developers, if they exist.

My joystick Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro can´t run on Windows 10. Why?

Probably Microsoft developed the best joystick of the world for flight simulation, with force feedback and with many options. But ..., now, this company abandon their customers with Windows 10 installed, recently acquired by me. I would want the new Flight Simulator, I trusted in Microsoft, but..., now, my opinion is different. YOU ABANDON YOUR BEST CUSTOMERS. All driver download pages have disappeared on Microsoft site, all dialogues have forgotten links that don't run. Thank you for your help! I know that you will earn money without me. You are the best! My next PC will have Linux. I will abandon my all original MS DOS 4.0, my Windows 3.11, my Windows 95, my Windows 98, my Windows 98 SE the first Microsoft abuse because I had Windows 98, my Windows Millenium, my Windows 2000, my three Windows XP, my Office Professional 2003, my two Windows 7, my Windows 8, and, when in a future you will abandon my Windows 10 and my Office 2019 Professional All items of this list bought by me with my joystick and two mouses of your company, I will abandon you definetively. I would want to buy the new Flight Simulator, but I can't play it with my preferred joystick.

Regards.

David B.

:)

DavidB#G, Jun 19, 2020
  2. GregH Win User

MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick and Wheel

The MS Sidewinder Forcefeedback 2 definitely works perfectly in Windows 10. Plug and play, no additional drivers required. You can take it one HUGE step further though and download "FS Force" software, a small program (around $34) which takes the force feedback from this stick to another level. So many years old, yet puts most modern sticks to absolute shame.

GregH, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB)

Hi, Kasper

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps.

https://microsoft-sidewinder-force-feedback-whe...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro drivers for Windows 10

Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB)

Hello i just bought a Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB) and i can't install the driver because i don't have a dvd reader, can someone plz send a driver to windows 10 so i can use it instead of buying a brand new one.

Kasper Damgaard, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro drivers for Windows 10

1. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro drivers for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sidewinder Force

2. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working: My Microsoft steering wheel isn't working at all, pedals are working perfectly and when I start up my computer the steering wheel will move itself randomly. The computer and games recognizes this steering wheel but none of the buttons nor the steering, please help!...
  3. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working: My Microsoft steering wheel isn't working at all, pedals are working perfectly and when I start up my computer the steering wheel will move itself randomly. The computer and games recognizes this steering wheel but none of the buttons nor the steering, please help!...
  4. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel: Good Morning, I hope I am asking my questionin the proper place. I have two sidewinderwheels and pedals received from my brother. The first wheel is partnumber is: X04-97607 S/N 9760******** The first pedals partnumber: X04-74735MFG#:...
  5. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Power Supply

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Power Supply: Hi, Can anyone with a Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 check for me if the stick has a switching power supply? That is to say, has a power supply which works on 110v and 220v electrical grids. I bought one from auction and only realised afterwards that the stick is from...
  6. driver sidewinder force feedback 2 windows 10

driver sidewinder force feedback 2 windows 10: Windows 10 driver Sidewinder force feedback 2 available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-sidewinder-force-feedback-2-windows-10/9155a1d3-8f16-4845-893a-0fb763e7518d
  7. microsoft sidewinder force feedback pro doesen't work on my windows 10

microsoft sidewinder force feedback pro doesen't work on my windows 10: hello everyone, recently I found a joisticksidewinder force feedback pro at home, and I tried to connect it to my laptop which, even if a little old, installed windows 10. together with the joystick I found the game disk wwII, war of britain, and I installed and run it....
  8. DRIVER FOR SIDEWINDER FORCE FEEDBACK PRO FOR WIN10 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER FOR SIDEWINDER FORCE FEEDBACK PRO FOR WIN10 PRO: HI I NEED THE DRIVER FOR WIN 10 PRO NEED FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR SEDEWINDER FORCE FEEDBACK PRO DRIVER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-sidewinder-force-feedback-pro-for-win10/fc510a7e-ad49-4695-ab27-0c6820f6daa3
  9. Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB): Hello i just bought a Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB) and i can't install the driver because i don't have a dvd reader, can someone plz send a driver to windows 10 so i can use it instead of buying a brand new one....
  10. Sidewinder force feedback in win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder force feedback in win 10?: Does anyone know if they work/detect under windows 10? I have a force feedback 2 joystick and also the force feedback wheel. They are years old but still work just great on my windows 7 rig. Would be fantastic if they useable in windows 10 too 9244

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sidewinder force feedback pro windows 10