Windows 10: microsoft sidewinder precision 2

Discus and support microsoft sidewinder precision 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello i just found a microsoft sidewinder precision 2 joystick and i was wondering do anygames stilll function with this today??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KeananVon sichart, Jul 2, 2019.

1. microsoft sidewinder precision 2

hello i just found a microsoft sidewinder precision 2 joystick and i was wondering do anygames stilll function with this today??

:)

KeananVon sichart, Jul 2, 2019

2. SideWinder Precision 2 joystick

Is it possible to update a Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 joystick to Windows 10?

GaryOsborn1, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Sidewinder Precision pro

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with installing
    Sidewinder Precision pro software on Windows 10. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

The issue may occur due to compatibility issues.

I suggest you to install Sidewinder Precision pro in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install Sidewinder Precision pro in compatibility mode follow these steps:

a. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Refer to the article for additional information.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Petert921 Win User

microsoft sidewinder precision 2

Joystick Sidewinder Precision 2 to USB

microsoft sidewinder precision 2 5d64d36b-30d7-460a-a81b-50484b7ad3a1?upload=true.jpg
    I have a microsoft joystick. I think that it is Sidewinder Precision 2 and I want to plug it in my nearly bought windows 10 laptop but
    I don`t have the right port. Is there any way to find an adapter to USB?

Petert921, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

microsoft sidewinder precision 2

1. microsoft sidewinder precision 2 - Similar Threads - microsoft sidewinder precision

2. Microsoft Sidewinder 2 and Windows 11 z calibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder 2 and Windows 11 z calibration: Hello!I have two new Microsoft Sidewinder 2 joysticks and Windows 11. I do not use the twist stick and have rudder pedals.However, when calibrating the stick, the z calibration refuses to budge from the extreme right and therefore in flight, the stick will go upwards and...
  3. Microsoft Sidewinder 2 and Windows 11 z calibration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sidewinder 2 and Windows 11 z calibration: Hello!I have two new Microsoft Sidewinder 2 joysticks and Windows 11. I do not use the twist stick and have rudder pedals.However, when calibrating the stick, the z calibration refuses to budge from the extreme right and therefore in flight, the stick will go upwards and...
  4. Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel: Hello, a long time ago I bought a sidewinder precision racing wheel online, I have had several problems with it, the steering wheel works perfectly, the problem is the pedals, the left pedal is pressed on its own and the right pedal is not pressed, the right seems to act...
  5. Sidewinder Precision Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder Precision Pro: Hello I recently found a sidewinder precision pro part number X03-57540 and I have been looking all over the web for some kind of adapter with mixed results. I just want to try it to give it as a gift to a friend who has some older pc games that has no keyboard/mouse/gamepad...
  6. Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel USB Version 1.0 Not Recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel USB Version 1.0 Not Recognized: Hello, I have the wheel mentioned in the subject. Until past Thursday, it was working properly. On Friday, I have installed some updates on Windows Update, and the wheel is no longer recognized on my Windows 10. I have installed version 20H2, along with other 2 security...
  7. Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 Joystick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 Joystick: Is there any drivers out there that allows me to use the MS SideWinder Precision 2 Joystick with Windows 10 and the new Flight Simulator program? All I can find is the generic drivers in the OS and it just makes the joystick appear as a block box with no operation. Back in...
  8. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Power Supply

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Power Supply: Hi, Can anyone with a Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 check for me if the stick has a switching power supply? That is to say, has a power supply which works on 110v and 220v electrical grids. I bought one from auction and only realised afterwards that the stick is from...
  9. Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2: I have used this item for many, many years. Today it cesed to work it is not listed in contrl settings the only facility listed is "mouse yoke" I have tried to check drivers etc which are all up to date. Anyone help?...
  10. SideWinder Precision 2 joystick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SideWinder Precision 2 joystick: Is it possible to update a Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 joystick to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/sidewinder-precision-2-joystick/36fa5790-ab9e-4473-bd80-f32680c237bc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. microsoft sidewinder precision 2 windows 10

3. drive sidewinder precision 2

4. sidewinder precision 2 windows 10,
  5. sidewinder precision 2 driver for windows 10 gratis,
  6. sidewinder precision 2 windows 10 drivers,
  7. programming sidewinder precision 2 buttons windows 10,
  8. sidewinder 2 precision software win 10 ,
  9. sidewinder precision 2 joystick software,
  10. microsoft sidewinder2 precision kaufen,
  11. sidewinder precision 2 software win 10,