Windows 10: Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Discus and support Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have used this item for many, many years. Today it cesed to work it is not listed in contrl settings the only facility listed is "mouse yoke" I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Roy Ritchie, Aug 16, 2019 at 5:38 AM.

1. Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

I have used this item for many, many years. Today it cesed to work it is not listed in contrl settings the only facility listed is "mouse yoke" I have tried to check drivers etc which are all up to date. Anyone help?

:)

2. microsoft sidewinder precision 2

hello i just found a microsoft sidewinder precision 2 joystick and i was wondering do anygames stilll function with this today??

KeananVon sichart, Aug 16, 2019 at 5:45 AM
  3. SideWinder Precision 2 joystick

Is it possible to update a Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 joystick to Windows 10?

4. Geethu B Win User

Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Sidewinder Precision pro

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with installing
    Sidewinder Precision pro software on Windows 10. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

The issue may occur due to compatibility issues.

I suggest you to install Sidewinder Precision pro in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install Sidewinder Precision pro in compatibility mode follow these steps:

a. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Refer to the article for additional information.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thema:

Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

1. Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sidewinder Precision

2. microsoft sidewinder precision 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sidewinder precision 2: hello i just found a microsoft sidewinder precision 2 joystick and i was wondering do anygames stilll function with this today?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sidewinder-precision-2/3dc0ca62-ff45-4bd9-a9f5-1dff39121f7c
  3. Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB): Hello i just bought a Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB) and i can't install the driver because i don't have a dvd reader, can someone plz send a driver to windows 10 so i can use it instead of buying a brand new one....
  4. Sidewinder FFB Joystick problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder FFB Joystick problem: For more than ten years I own a sidewinder ffb joystick and use it with FS9 and FSX and other RC sims. When moving from Win XP and an old PC to now a state of the art machine I had to adapt my SWffb from 15 pin sub D to USB. Found a solution by an arduino board and when first...
  5. Can not log in to laptop with Microsoft account/password to be precise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not log in to laptop with Microsoft account/password to be precise: After uninstalling Avast antivirus with Iobit uninstaller. The laptop doesn't let me to login with goodix fingerscan again. It only shows a box password for Microsoft account, NO Other options! I have tried my old, current, even a new password by resetting it on...
  6. SIDEWINDER X4 DELETE MACROS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SIDEWINDER X4 DELETE MACROS: SORRY FOR CAPS LOCKS, ITS WHY I TYPED THIS MESSAGE. SO I'VE ALWAYS HAD THIS PROBLEM. IVE ADDED MACROS TO MY SIDEWINDER X4 AND IVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DELETE THEM. THIS HAPPENS WHEN IM GAMING, WILL PRESS THE RECORD BUTTON AND A RANDOM SET OF MACROS WILL BE RECORDED. NOW IM...
  7. Microsoft Sidewinder X8 Mouse New Transceiver Connection Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder X8 Mouse New Transceiver Connection Failure: Hello Everyone, In 2009, I purchased my gaming mouse Microsoft Sidewinder X8 Mouse. About 3 years ago, it started not to charge rechargable batteries, which made me feel exhausted buying new batteries every single time. At the end, I decided to buy a new transceiver from...
  8. Question with Microsoft Sidewinder x4 timed Macro repeats

Question with Microsoft Sidewinder x4 timed Macro repeats: I currently am using the Sidewinder x4. The macro keys work with no problem on repeat. Indefinitely if I left it as that. I tried looking on the web but with no luck, my question is: If you put your macro on repeat, Is there any way you can time that repeat? For about...
  9. SideWinder Precision 2 joystick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SideWinder Precision 2 joystick: Is it possible to update a Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 joystick to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/sidewinder-precision-2-joystick/36fa5790-ab9e-4473-bd80-f32680c237bc
  10. Precision Touchpad Driver

Precision Touchpad Driver: Hello I've just got a new Samsung Laptop, and it has a precision touchpad (from Synaptics) in it. I'm trying to find a way to disable the "Precision" bit of it, so I can use synaptics own drivers, which have more options (specifically, the palm control on it is awful, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sidewinder precision 2 treiber windows 10