Windows 10: Microsoft sign in for new PC

Discus and support Microsoft sign in for new PC in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I've tried to sign into my new pc with my Microsoft account however after signing in once it asks me to use the Microsoft account password or windows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Wilk68, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Wilk68 Win User

Microsoft sign in for new PC

I've tried to sign into my new pc with my Microsoft account however after signing in once it asks me to use the Microsoft account password or windows hello one. It does not accept my Microsoft password and I do not know my windows hello password how can I find it?

:)

Wilk68, Mar 31, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 31, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New unified Microsoft Sign-in experience is now in public preview

Source: The new Azure AD Signin Experience is now in Public Preview Enterprise Mobility and Security Blog

Brink, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft sign in for new PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft sign

2. Hi, microsoft account asks me to sign in every time on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, microsoft account asks me to sign in every time on Windows 11.: When i try change the sign in option for when windows will require me to sign in again to never, it says windows hello is preventing some options from being displayed. I have tried removing the fingerprint but everytime i put the fingerprint back it says the same thing about...
  3. Hi, microsoft account asks me to sign in every time on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, microsoft account asks me to sign in every time on Windows 11.: When i try change the sign in option for when windows will require me to sign in again to never, it says windows hello is preventing some options from being displayed. I have tried removing the fingerprint but everytime i put the fingerprint back it says the same thing about...
  4. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...
  5. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...
  6. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  7. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  8. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

9. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...: I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i wasn't signed in. I clicked on the button to sign in multiple times and thought maybe it was bugged and would work if i signed out...
  10. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...: I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i wasn't signed in. I clicked on the button to sign in multiple times and thought maybe it was bugged and would work if i signed out...