Windows 10: Microsoft Sign-In Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Sign-In Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I am trying to open a Microsoft Word document to edit the document, I often see a notification at the top of the document that says that I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CeliaSpence, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sign-In Issue

When I am trying to open a Microsoft Word document to edit the document, I often see a notification at the top of the document that says that I need to sign in to my Microsoft account in order to upload the document to the cloud. I have to go through the actions to sign in to the account each time this happens. Additionally, I often get a notification that says:

Microsoft account problem

We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings.

I want to know why this keeps happening? I sign in to my account each time. My password has not changed, so I'm not understanding why I keep having to sign in again. I am running Windows 10.

:)

CeliaSpence, Jan 7, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft Sign-In Issue :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Microsoft Sign-In Issue

[Windows 10] Sign in to Microsoft Account Issue

Hi,

This issue could occur due to some incorrect settings. I would suggest you to first check if there is any proxy connection setup in your PC. If yes, disable it temporarily and check if the issue persists. To disable proxy, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key +R and type 'inetcpl.cpl'.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the option “Use a Proxy Server for your LAN”.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save changes.

Try these steps and let us know the results.

Bennet Martin, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sign-In Issue

1. Microsoft Sign-In Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sign Issue

2. Microsoft store sign in issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store sign in issues: Hi new desktop running windows 11 ms store app opens no issues but when I select sign in option nothing happens any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-sign-in-issues/a42acb11-613a-45f4-bee7-baf12a6137d6
  3. Microsoft store sign in issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store sign in issues: Hi new desktop running windows 11 ms store app opens no issues but when I select sign in option nothing happens any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-sign-in-issues/a42acb11-613a-45f4-bee7-baf12a6137d6
  4. "Ghost" Microsoft sign on issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Ghost" Microsoft sign on issue: Hello, I'm in a "1 day at a time" recovery mode following a painful phishing email security incident on July 2nd, but hopefully this isn't connected. Somehow/where between then and now, I now have a blank head profile with my name showing up when I log on to my Lenovo laptop...
  5. Microsoft Account Sign-In Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Account Sign-In Issues: I am not able to Sign-In my Windows 10 pc with my Microsoft Account. Everytime I sign-in It displays a error message saying we can't sign-in your account you have been signed in with a temporary account. I tried renaming the .bak file in the register but it does'nt work....
  6. Microsoft Sign in issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Sign in issue: It's been 5 days I am trying to log in into my administrator account but it shows the same msg every day showing something went wrong from our side. If their is any solution for it or this is happening with everyone plz notify me for it....
  7. Microsoft Store Sign-In Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Sign-In Issue: Hi, I was unable to sign-in inside my Microsoft store or any other previously installed apps with Microsoft account. It automatically closes sign-in page without showing any errors....
  8. Microsoft Account sign-in issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account sign-in issue: guys, anybody encountered this error? i encountered this issue upon instaling a fresh windows 10 build 2004 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-sign-in-issue/ed954479-3321-4bef-9797-035414c4a977
  9. Issues signing in to Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues signing in to Microsoft account: About a week ago, I noticed that Mail app stopped syncing my Outlook.com account - no new emails, no calendar entries, etc. Gmail account I have in Mail app works just fine. After a few days of investigating the issue, I has become clear that Windows and all Windows apps that...
  10. Sign in issue with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sign in issue with Microsoft Store: Please help me for this issue When I'm try to sign in Microsoft Store it always show Something went wrong Please try again 0x80070781[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issue-with-microsoft-store/7eaad3e3-4398-452f-8b3b-bb3c5dd31b87