Windows 10: Microsoft Sign in not working

Discus and support Microsoft Sign in not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm trying to sign into my online learning through moodle. Normally it would take me to my outlook sign in for my college email. Now I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OliverBeee, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Microsoft Sign in not working

Hi all,

I'm trying to sign into my online learning through moodle. Normally it would take me to my outlook sign in for my college email. Now I'm receiving the below. Any ideas?!?!? Thank you!

Microsoft Sign in not working 35f42c7e-5a3a-4c84-b7db-740ca89a3ad5?upload=true.png

:)

OliverBeee, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft Sign in not working :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Microsoft Sign in not working

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Sign in not working

1. Microsoft Sign in not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sign working

2. Minecraft Microsoft account sign in not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft account sign in not working: I'm trying to log into minecraft using my microsoft account, but whenever I click the "sign in with microsoft account" it pops up with a grey screen and nothing happens....
  3. The sign in button in microsoft store not working

The sign in button in microsoft store not working: Hi,The sign in button in the microsoft store doesn't work. When i press it nothing happens, i've tried a lot of things like copy and pasting in commands, reseting the microsoft store but nothing worked. Can somebody help me?...
  4. Microsoft sign Not working for a new machine

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft sign Not working for a new machine: Got a new Lenovo with MS Windows 10 Pro 64 but the machine had malfunctions after using it a few months so Lenovo replaced the machine. received the new laptop, but when I open it, the Microsoft setup / Sign in window will not accept my email address. it is the only address i...
  5. Microsoft sign Not working for a new machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sign Not working for a new machine: Got a new Lenovo with MS Windows 10 Pro 64 but the machine had malfunctions after using it a few months so Lenovo replaced the machine. received the new laptop, but when I open it, the Microsoft setup / Sign in window will not accept my email address. it is the only address i...
  6. Microsoft sign Not working for a new machine

7. Microsoft Store sign in button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store sign in button not working: I had problems with an app in the microsoft store and came across something which said to sign out and then back in.So I signed out but now I can't sign back in. When I click the profile picture thing I get the option to sign in but when I click this it just disappears and...
  8. Microsoft Store sign in button not working

Microsoft Store sign in button not working: I had problems with an app in the microsoft store and came across something which said to sign out and then back in.So I signed out but now I can't sign back in. When I click the profile picture thing I get the option to sign in but when I click this it just disappears and...
  9. Microsoft Edge sign in Not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge sign in Not working: I have got my PC for a few months and if you know how Microsoft edge signs you in then it will be a Dialog box for you to type in your Microsoft account email and passwordbut when I sign in, it appears for a split second and then closes automatically, sometimes it just...
  10. sign in with a Microsoft account instead *not working*!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sign in with a Microsoft account instead *not working*!: when i go to settings -> accounts. then click sign in with a Microsoft account instead, a tab pops up saying "you need to install an app for this task"."would you like to search for one in the store?" so i click yes. then the Microsoft store opens up and then says "try that...