Windows 10: Microsoft sign in page frozen after resetting laptop

Discus and support Microsoft sign in page frozen after resetting laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help please! I have an Acer Aspire V and have just tried to reset it as I am giving it to my son (it belonged to my daughter). After many attempts and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RLH19, Feb 12, 2019.

1. RLH19 Win User

Microsoft sign in page frozen after resetting laptop

Help please! I have an Acer Aspire V and have just tried to reset it as I am giving it to my son (it belonged to my daughter). After many attempts and lots of googling, I am finally at the 'Sign in with Microsoft' page. This page is frozen, including the cursor. I have tried turning off and on again but no luck.

Thank you for your help.

:)

RLH19, Feb 12, 2019

2. frozen on sign in page

My laptop was updated to windows 10 it worked fine for about a week now it is frozen on sign in page my name is there and on the first page the date and time is correct but I can't get to anything else

SusanSchlerman, Feb 12, 2019
  3. The start page frozen

My laptop Acer ES 14 frozen on the start page . The Microsoft Windows 10 pictures.

I managed to turn off and turn on a double time then it started as usually.

Any suggestion what went wrong

Thank you

klepetar(2), Feb 12, 2019
  4. sharing Win User

got out of frozen signin page

I added "free" Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 1545 which first had Windows 7 and was on a frozen signin page all day yesterday. Tried all kinds of online help suggestions, to no avail. Finally, turned the laptop off, then pressed and held F12 button while turning it back on. It finally got me off that frozen page to the page I usually go to when first turning the computer on. Went to apps and then settings where I found an option to uninstall Windows 10, which I did immediately. It took about 1/2 hour to run diagnostic and reboot. Hope this helps somebody avoid the loss of a day online.

sharing, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft sign in page frozen after resetting laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft sign page

2. Laptop stuck on the sign in page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on the sign in page: Please assist I can seems to be able to login to my machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-the-sign-in-page/594623d0-3744-41bb-90ce-b6faa48e4ff0
  3. Laptop stuck on the sign in page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on the sign in page: Please assist I can seems to be able to login to my machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-the-sign-in-page/594623d0-3744-41bb-90ce-b6faa48e4ff0
  4. Resetting my laptop but instalation is frozen on 65%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting my laptop but instalation is frozen on 65%: Its been around like 7 hours since I started the process, but I'm concerned because the screen is frozen at 65%. I don't know what to do. Please help! Computer: Lenovo Yoga 710 11 inch...
  5. Resetting my laptop but instalation is frozen on 65%

Resetting my laptop but instalation is frozen on 65%: Its been around like 7 hours since I started the process, but I'm concerned because the screen is frozen at 65%. I don't know what to do. Please help! Computer: Lenovo Yoga 710 11 inch...
  6. Resetting my laptop but instalation is frozen on 65%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Cannot sign in after resetting the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in after resetting the laptop: I have a laptop running Windows 10. Recently I found it was not working properly. So, I reset it using the internal utilities in the Windows 10 OS. After the reset process was complete, I saw a screen that showed “Other Users” and I was asked to enter the username and...
  8. Cannot sign in after resetting the laptop

Cannot sign in after resetting the laptop: I have a laptop running Windows 10. Recently I found it was not working properly. So, I reset it using the internal utilities in the Windows 10 OS. After the reset process was complete, I saw a screen that showed “Other Users” and I was asked to enter the username and...
  9. Cannot sign in after resetting the laptop

10. Laptop frozen on 65% factory reset

Laptop frozen on 65% factory reset: Hi there, i been waiting for my laptop to factory reset for about 6 hours but its been frozen on 65% and the dots that are supposed to rotate in a circle have been frozen for about 4 hours now and it won't budge. I'm not sure what I should do I unplugged the charger but I...