Windows 10: Microsoft Sign in Problem on PC

Discus and support Microsoft Sign in Problem on PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Current Windows Password? Hello! have been trying to sign into my Microsoft Account on it to sync everything. After the initial email/password login, I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WilliamHearne, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sign in Problem on PC

Current Windows Password? Hello! have been trying to sign into my Microsoft Account on it to sync everything. After the initial email/password login, I get a second window that asks me to enter my current windows password to confirm that it's indeed me I don't have one I have no idea what this is referring to and it's getting extremely aggravating. There isn't even an option to reset whatever this password is. I've tried all the passwords I've ever associated with MS and I just don't understand what 'current windows password' refers to. Does anyone know how to fix this issue. Bill

:)

WilliamHearne, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft Sign in Problem on PC :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

May I know, if you are able to login to your Microsoft account from a browser?

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Amit_Sun, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Microsoft Sign in Problem on PC

Sign in problems

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how frustrating it could be, when you are not able to login to the PC after changing the password. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you reset the password of the Microsoft account or the local account on the PC?
    • Did you try entering the password using the onscreen keyboard?

If you have reset the Microsoft password and used the same Microsoft account to login to the PC. Then in this scenario, we would suggest you to plug in the Ethernet cable to the PC for a wired internet connection
    and then sign in for the first time. Once signed in, then you can switch the network to Wi-Fi and check.

Also refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Troubleshoot problems signing in

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sign in Problem on PC

1. Microsoft Sign in Problem on PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sign Problem

2. Problems signing into Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems signing into Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to sign in to Microsoft Store, I get the following error as soon as I click Continue:Something went wrongPlease try again later.0x80070422If I select to Use A Different Account, and then click Continue, I get the same error windows except the error number is...
  3. Microsoft Sign In Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sign In Problem: There is a request for me to sign in in both the windows explorer and the notification windows showing that I have work or school account problem.When I clicked the button, I am immediately redirected to my work sign in page. I don't work there anymore and this is my private...
  4. Microsoft Sign In Problem

Microsoft Sign In Problem: There is a request for me to sign in in both the windows explorer and the notification windows showing that I have work or school account problem.When I clicked the button, I am immediately redirected to my work sign in page. I don't work there anymore and this is my private...
  5. Microsoft Store Sign-in problem

Microsoft Store Sign-in problem: I bought a tablet from someone and when I try to sign in to get an app, I am asked forthe password of the previous tablet owner. I terminated and reinstalled the Microsoft Store app. but thisdidn't help. Any suggestions? Thank you....
  6. Microsoft account sign in problem

Microsoft account sign in problem: Hi Microsoft team,I have signed through my local account in Windows 10 Pro 21H2 , but when I click the option of sign in with Microsoft account instead it not opening and it is saying that Error couldn't sign in. I have updated windows and everything and even restart my...
  7. Signed into Microsoft on new PC, ran into some problems.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Signed into Microsoft on new PC, ran into some problems.: I recently built a new pc but did not activate windows, when I logged into my Microsoft Account that I used on an old laptop with an activated windows (but I wasn't the admin on my old laptop), it changed my background as well as my theme (Not Taskbar though). In settings it...
  8. Pc sign in problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pc sign in problems: Ive been using a pin to sign in to my laptop and today when i tried signing in, it says i need a password. Ive tried using my microsoft password and it doesnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-sign-in-problems/801fc215-ee88-4e66-9b8c-ad1c5efab5b3
  9. PC and Account sign in problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PC and Account sign in problems: Hi In settings, my PC is set to never ask for password, aka, automatic sign in each time the PC is turned on After widows 10 updates, some settings is changed and makes problems. Thats typical microsoft Earlier, my account on my PC was connected to my microsoft/outlook...
  10. PC/account sign in problems

in Windows 10 Support
    PC/account sign in problems: Hi In settings, my PC is set to never ask for password, aka, automatic sign in each time the PC is turned on After widows 10 updates, some settings is changed and makes problems. Thats typical microsoft Earlier, my account on my PC was connected to my microsoft/outlook...