Windows 10: Microsoft Sign in turned off

Discus and support Microsoft Sign in turned off in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My microsoft sign in says: this username has been turned-off for sign in. Try a different one. I can not get into my email or account information. How... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BrendaMagee, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sign in turned off

My microsoft sign in says: this username has been turned-off for sign in. Try a different one.

I can not get into my email or account information. How can I fix this?

:)

BrendaMagee, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft Sign in turned off :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Nov 27, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Microsoft Sign in turned off

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sign in turned off

1. Microsoft Sign in turned off - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sign turned

2. How do I turn Microsoft Hello PIN sign-in off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn Microsoft Hello PIN sign-in off?: I accidentally enabled this terrible feature that requires me to enter a separate PIN prior to entering my password for websites on Chrome. I believe it's called Windows Hello. I'm trying to turn it off. However, whenever I go to where I should be able to disable it Accounts...
  3. How do I turn Microsoft Hello PIN sign-in off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn Microsoft Hello PIN sign-in off?: I accidentally enabled this terrible feature that requires me to enter a separate PIN prior to entering my password for websites on Chrome. I believe it's called Windows Hello. I'm trying to turn it off. However, whenever I go to where I should be able to disable it Accounts...
  4. turn off sign off lockdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off sign off lockdown: i need to turn off sign off lockdown so please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-sign-off-lockdown/70ef4a08-af2c-4675-bd73-d706fc2bb14b
  5. Microsoft Windows 11 prompt to sign in and sync - How to turn it off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 11 prompt to sign in and sync - How to turn it off?: Hi, with some difficulty, I figured out how to set up my Windows 11 PC so that I only use my computer locally, and only enter my credentials. Microsoft calls this a "local account", in that I am using my PC independent of Microsoft connectivity.So breaking down what I...
  6. Microsoft Windows 11 prompt to sign in and sync - How to turn it off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows 11 prompt to sign in and sync - How to turn it off?: Hi, with some difficulty, I figured out how to set up my Windows 11 PC so that I only use my computer locally, and only enter my credentials. Microsoft calls this a "local account", in that I am using my PC independent of Microsoft connectivity.So breaking down what I...
  7. Microsoft LifeCam will not turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft LifeCam will not turn off: I have a brand new computer and I'm running Windows 10. The blue light on my Microsoft LifeCam will not turn off no matter what I do. It comes on immediately when I turn my computer on and it stays on until I shut it down or unplug it. I have gone to the Privacy Settings and...
  8. turn off sign in problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off sign in problem: help i tried everything ,,,follow directions on line no good,turn off sign in everytime i turn on my computer, started last week after update, Please send step by step info. thank you,...
  9. Sign-In Options - Require Sign-In Cannot Be Turned Off

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-In Options - Require Sign-In Cannot Be Turned Off: I am the administrator and the only user of my new Lenovo X1 laptop running Windows 10. I don't want to have to type a password or use the face recognition function every time that I lift the laptop's lid. But I'm being forced by Windows to sign in every time because it will...
  10. Unable to turn off Secure Sign-in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to turn off Secure Sign-in: I've been running Windows 10 at home for about a year now. From the beginning I've set it to go into sleep mode if left unattended for more than 20 minutes. When I come back I just click the mouse or hit the space bar and it wakes up and the sign-in window appears. Since the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix This username has been turned-off for sign in. Try a different one or find the account this username is associated with.