Windows 10: Microsoft Silverlight

Discus and support Microsoft Silverlight in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just wonder why Microsoft requires to install Microsoft Silverlight on my PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JessicaButler1, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Microsoft Silverlight

I just wonder why Microsoft requires to install Microsoft Silverlight on my PC?

:)

JessicaButler1, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Microsoft Throwing Silverlight Under The Bus?

At Mix2011, Giordio Sarvo giving a presentation to Silverlight developers, seemed to have a hard time justifying the Silverlight platform as a complete solution as HTML 5 (which Microsoft is supporting in their new browsers) becomes more capable to do the things that previously were Silverlight's domain.

He more or less suggested that Silverlight would be relegated to "offline" uses (such as mobile devices) and that Microsoft's main push was going to be the emergent HTML 5.

HTML 5 has not obsoleted Silverlight at this point, but in time it looks like it will become irrelevant in the big picture.
    (Cue the Queen song "Another One Bites The Dust")

Interesting reading at The Search Engine Journal and also at The Register

Kreij, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Microsoft Throwing Silverlight Under The Bus?

Silverlight it out. Flash is getting integrated into all the browsers. Yay for reducing my fresh install program list.

LAN_deRf_HA, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Microsoft Silverlight

Microsoft Silverlight browser malfunction

Hi,

Issues related with Microsoft Silverlight are usually occurring due to corruption upon its installation. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your device?
    • What is the model of your laptop?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue even when you are trying to access other websites?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps provided in this link.
    It serves as a guide on how to clean a corrupted Silverligh installation.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Silverlight

1. Microsoft Silverlight - Similar Threads - Microsoft Silverlight

2. Microsoft Silverlight won't download. Keep clicking on it and nothing. Kindly advise. I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Silverlight won't download. Keep clicking on it and nothing. Kindly advise. I...: Microsoft Silverlight won't download. Keep clicking on it and nothing. Kindly advise. I need to upload urgent docs. to the DOB website. Thank you....
  3. Microsoft Silverlight won't download. Keep clicking on it and nothing. Kindly advise. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Silverlight won't download. Keep clicking on it and nothing. Kindly advise. I...: Microsoft Silverlight won't download. Keep clicking on it and nothing. Kindly advise. I need to upload urgent docs. to the DOB website. Thank you....
  4. Microsoft Silverlight won't download. Keep clicking on it and nothing. Kindly advise. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Silverlight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Silverlight: Microsoft Silverlight https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft/2a1e799c-d783-457a-9b0d-0b34597cde3d
  6. Microsoft Silverlight

Microsoft Silverlight: Microsoft Silverlight https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft/2a1e799c-d783-457a-9b0d-0b34597cde3d
  7. REVO UNINSTALLER UNINSTALLED MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT BUT THEN FOUND OVER 47,000 LEFTOVER...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REVO UNINSTALLER UNINSTALLED MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT BUT THEN FOUND OVER 47,000 LEFTOVER...: SILVERLIGHT UNINSTALLED USING REVO UNINSTALLER SO IT COULD FIND ANY LEFTOVER FILES - OVER 47,000 FOUND - DO I DELETE THEM WITH REVO ?SCREENSHOTS OF SOME OF THE FILES ATTACHEDHello All,I need help urgently please - I need to try and get answers to this before I have to turn...
  8. REVO UNINSTALLER UNINSTALLED MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT BUT THEN FOUND OVER 47,000 LEFTOVER...

REVO UNINSTALLER UNINSTALLED MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT BUT THEN FOUND OVER 47,000 LEFTOVER...: SILVERLIGHT UNINSTALLED USING REVO UNINSTALLER SO IT COULD FIND ANY LEFTOVER FILES - OVER 47,000 FOUND - DO I DELETE THEM WITH REVO ?SCREENSHOTS OF SOME OF THE FILES ATTACHEDHello All,I need help urgently please - I need to try and get answers to this before I have to turn...
  9. whats microsoft silverlight?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whats microsoft silverlight?: curious https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-microsoft-silverlight/be224788-5a95-45ea-88dd-5d5166980f9f
  10. whats microsoft silverlight?

whats microsoft silverlight?: curious https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-microsoft-silverlight/be224788-5a95-45ea-88dd-5d5166980f9f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Update for Microsoft Silverlight (KB4481252) - Error 0x80070643

2. run silverlight app on edge 2019

3. habilitar silverlight edge

4. enabling silverlight in edge,
  5. Microsoft Silverlight windows 10 support,
  6. silverlight in ms edge,
  7. ativar silverlight no microsoft edge,
  8. microsoft silverlight kb4481252 error 0x80070643,
  9. Microsoft Silverlight の更新 (KB4481252) - エラー 0x80070643,
  10. microsoft silverlight issues may 2019,
  11. Update für Microsoft Silverlight (KB4481252),