Windows 10: Microsoft Simulator 2000 1.19.9.0 upgrade issue

Discus and support Microsoft Simulator 2000 1.19.9.0 upgrade issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased flight simulator premium 2021-02-25 and installed ok, but with updates there have been issues. I do not play the game daily but since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pmwut5, Oct 19, 2021.

1. pmwut5 Win User

Microsoft Simulator 2000 1.19.9.0 upgrade issue

I purchased flight simulator premium 2021-02-25 and installed ok, but with updates there have been issues. I do not play the game daily but since September I have been going round in circles trying to fix the game and there seems to be many other internet articles around upgrade issues.I am now re-installing the game 131GiB which is a 2-3 hour pain. At this point in time I will no longer purchase software from your Microsoft Store as I do not want to reinstall software every time I want to play a game.

:)

pmwut5, Oct 19, 2021

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 how can I get it to work on my PC using windows 10?

Coachp1957, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Microsoft Simulator 2000 1.19.9.0 upgrade issue

Unable to open Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to open the game?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the Operating System prior to this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to update the pending updates found on your system and check if it helps.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about issues with
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X and check if it helps.

Refer: Troubleshoot graphics issues in Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Simulator 2000 1.19.9.0 upgrade issue

1. Microsoft Simulator 2000 1.19.9.0 upgrade issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Simulator 2000

2. Microsoft Simulator 2000 1.19.9.0 upgrade issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Simulator 2000 1.19.9.0 upgrade issue: I purchased flight simulator premium 2021-02-25 and installed ok, but with updates there have been issues. I do not play the game daily but since September I have been going round in circles trying to fix the game and there seems to be many other internet articles around...
  3. Microsoft Simulator 2000 1.19.9.0 upgrade issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Simulator 2000 1.19.9.0 upgrade issue: I purchased flight simulator premium 2021-02-25 and installed ok, but with updates there have been issues. I do not play the game daily but since September I have been going round in circles trying to fix the game and there seems to be many other internet articles around...
  4. Microsoft flight simulator issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator issues: So, I got Microsoft flight simulator 2020 on Christmas, and despite saying "You pc is below minimum system requirements, this may cause errors with the game." it worked fine just took forever to load and it wasn't 100% visually appealing., but I was fine because I could play...
  5. Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Event 1 & 19

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Event 1 & 19: Hello, I've had numerous issues over the last few days ranging from slow boot times to games crashing, BSOD and more. I decided to have a look through the Event Viewer and came across a few Errors/Warnings that reported back as WHEA-Logger. I was wondering If people might...
  6. i just updated on 9/14/19

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i just updated on 9/14/19: i cannot access email, calendar, pictures, feedback to Microsoft. I can open the app store, but that has not been any help. I have the latest update (which seems to be the source of the problem) What do i do now????...
  7. Windows update 8/9/19

Windows update 8/9/19: I had the Windows update yesterday.It said it would take a while and it did..over an hour. When my laptop restarted everything was gone. It was like I had a new laptop Googled how to revert back to the previous version..thankfully it worked Any idea how to do this update...
  8. FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2000

FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2000: HOW DO I GET FLIGHT SIM 2000 TO RUN IN WINDOWS 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2000/6c49e0ea-fe02-4784-a1b4-3fa82de2bc5f
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 how can I get it to work on my PC using windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-flight-simulator-2000/593747cf-099f-461d-89a2-848cbd7d1095
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator issue: Re Error code 1-80004005 I NOW get on opening Microsoft Flight Simulator, after Anniversary download. Refers to Product Activation and game stops after thirty minutes.. All help data refers to installing a new Sim not what goes wrong when it is Registered and installed. What...