Windows 10: Microsoft site sign in error.

Discus and support Microsoft site sign in error. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got an error for sign in microsoft account. ADSTS500202: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from external identity provider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john3825a, Jun 23, 2022.

1. john3825a Win User

Microsoft site sign in error.

I got an error for sign in microsoft account. ADSTS500202: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from external identity provider 'live.com' is not supported for API version '2.0'. Microsoft account pass-thru users and guests are not supported by the tenant-independent endpoint. Request Id: 19fae86e-b25a-4a68-8a96-835beac44700 Correlation Id: 8d5783ef-0746-48ea-97c1-374fe22d65e8 Timestamp: 2022-06-23T08:41:18Z Message: AADSTS500202: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from external identity provider 'live.com' is not supported for API version '2.0'. Microsoft account pass-thru users and guests

:)

john3825a, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft site sign in error. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jun 23, 2022
  3. jimhoyle Win User
    How to troubleshoot an error that appears only at Restart or Sign out?

I get an error pop-up error message not every, but almost every time I Restart or Sign out. It's the screen with blue background and on top of Restart or Sign out text an error window says:

Explorer.exe - Application error. The instruction at 0x000… referenced memory at 0x000... The memory could not be written.

Sometimes the error code is just zeros, sometimes random numbers. I have tried so much already to troubleshoot this. For example these did not help in any way:
    • MemTest86+ (no problems)
    • Disabling any Services, Autoruns/ShellExView entries
    • Low resolution mode
    • BIOS settings are fine, no overclocking etc.
    • DISM.exe and sfc
    • etc.

However, these do make the error go away:
    • End process for explorer.exe before Restart or Sign out
    • Safe Mode
    • Creating a new user profile (almost the same as clean installing Windows, many full days of work)
    • Uninstalling NVIDIA graphics driver (then the card is unusable, of course)
    • Disabling Device Manager / Display Adapters / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

I already contacted NVIDIA and the graphics driver is not the culprit. Something has gone wrong with the user profile as the same driver works just fine in a new profile (and there's nothing wrong with the driver anyway, it's just the Restart or Sign out process that has a problem).

What can I do to fix this? One useful thing would be to have a step-by-step procedure for the Sign out. So that it'd ask before continuing to the next step and list what it's doing. Or if I could just disable whatever it does when the error appears.

jimhoyle, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Microsoft site sign in error.

App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft site sign in error.

1. Microsoft site sign in error. - Similar Threads - Microsoft site sign

2. Microsoft site sign in error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft site sign in error.: I got an error for sign in microsoft account. ADSTS500202: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from external identity provider 'live.com' is not supported for API version '2.0'. Microsoft account pass-thru users and guests are not supported by the...
  3. I can sign into microsoft from the site but not on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can sign into microsoft from the site but not on my laptop.: I can log into my microsoft account via the web page but not through windows on my laptop. When I try logging in via windows the login in hangs up for extended period of time then I get this "Oops, something went wrongDue to an unexpected error, we can't sign this account in...
  4. Error signing in into the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error signing in into the microsoft store: Hello there all. For the last few weeks I have been having an issue where whenever I try to login to the Microsoft Store app, I receive a popup that says Let's get you signed in, choose my account and put my password in, We encountered an error. please try signing in again...
  5. sign in on web sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sign in on web sites: why do you get asked to sign in with googel or facebook? Why not sign in with your self? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-on-web-sites/233407bd-0dd9-4d03-9805-2f473ef371e8
  6. You are not signed in with Microsoft error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You are not signed in with Microsoft error: I'm currently using Windows 10, version 2004 and I have no idea how to fix this problem. The account protection in Windows Security shows that things are fine. [ATTACH] But upon clicking it, the Account protection page says that you are not signed in with Microsoft. As...
  7. Microsoft Account Signing In Error

Microsoft Account Signing In Error: Q mobile W1 Microsoft Account Signing In Error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-signing-in-error/77329a16-fb86-4b81-9d06-f5381ae651ff
  8. Microsoft site

Microsoft site: Is this a legitimate MS site? https://affirm-link.net/are-you-at-least-18-years-of-age/index2.php?utm_source=1582238500208_1582238499666_85_176_23634450_1&utm_term=79680-01142019_AW2_viewmypdf_search_pdf&utm_kw=ext.js...
  9. Site error with date error.

in Browsers and Email
    Site error with date error.: When I try to access site https://inet.idbibank.co.in/, I get msg as below. [img] As you can see , it shows date format as per US. But I have in my laptop Indian Time format. As per indian format what is shown is 2 Nov 2020. But in settings all are ok as seen in status bar...
  10. Microsoft Bingo SIte

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo SIte: The Microsoft Bingo Site has not give out any collections for over 2 months. I am on my second pass, since I completed Mexico there has been no collections for any country past Mexico. I am not the only player that is having this problem. Other people I spoke with on the...