Windows 10: Microsoft.SkypeApp Blue Screen BSoD System service exception, security kernel check...

Discus and support Microsoft.SkypeApp Blue Screen BSoD System service exception, security kernel check... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago Windows 10 started to show some random blue screens System service exception, security kernel check failure, memory management....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MatheusBarros91, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Microsoft.SkypeApp Blue Screen BSoD System service exception, security kernel check...

A few days ago Windows 10 started to show some random blue screens System service exception, security kernel check failure, memory management....

Since I "discovered" the Event viewer I could see that every error had a link to Microsoft.SkypeApp with the following message:

Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.SkypeApp_14.53.77.0_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c!App.AppXaygf26t1thjd8qjpynd7k9g9ng00agm4.mca as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:

"2147942402"

Happened while starting this command:

"C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SkypeApp_14.53.77.0_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c\SkypeBackgroundHost.exe" -ServerName:SkypeBackgroundHost

At the first time I've deleted the Microsoft.SkypeApp manually, but for some reason Windows installed and tried to run it again. For the second time, I've search again about solutions and found how to remove it from PowerShellAdmin.

Now it's running, but to being cautious, how can I disable this app to being installed and started again?

:)

MatheusBarros91, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Geethu B Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death Kernel Security Check Error

Hi Jolanda,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are getting
    Kernel Security Check Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) error randomly.
    I appreciate your efforts, I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This bug check indicates that the kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to unplug all external devices except mouse and keyboard. Now restart the computer to check if this helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to perform SFC (System File Checker) Scan and check if it helps. SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and replace them.

a. Click on Start button and type cmd in the
    search box.

b. Right-click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
    Enter.

Note: Do not close the Command Prompt Window until the verification is 100% complete. The scan results will be shown after this process is finished.

Method 3:

I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help to fix common Blue Screen Errors.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Degenerateslob, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Microsoft.SkypeApp Blue Screen BSoD System service exception, security kernel check...

Kernel Security Check Failure Blue screen after Windows 10 creator update

Hi,

Kernel Security Check Failure error is usually due to memory, driver incompatibility or possible system data corruption. We suggest that you follow the steps suggested on the link below to help you troubleshoot your blue screen issues:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft.SkypeApp Blue Screen BSoD System service exception, security kernel check...

1. Microsoft.SkypeApp Blue Screen BSoD System service exception, security kernel check... - Similar Threads - Microsoft SkypeApp Blue

2. System Service Exception blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Service Exception blue screen: Had the subject blue screen with just this message: System Service ExceptionCan the following V2 Log Collector file shed a light on the BSD reason?Thankshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1qXY-wJ1TCOTcf753RWCx-X3wqYjlY87a/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. System Service Exception blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Service Exception blue screen: Had the subject blue screen with just this message: System Service ExceptionCan the following V2 Log Collector file shed a light on the BSD reason?Thankshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1qXY-wJ1TCOTcf753RWCx-X3wqYjlY87a/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Blue Screen: I decided to turn on my virtual machine and I was messing with Microsoft Edge browser for a while because it was fun. I was deleting temporarily files it created in the user temp folder, although they were in use, so I used a program that unlocks these files and then deletes...
  5. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Blue Screen

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Blue Screen: I decided to turn on my virtual machine and I was messing with Microsoft Edge browser for a while because it was fun. I was deleting temporarily files it created in the user temp folder, although they were in use, so I used a program that unlocks these files and then deletes...
  6. Kernel Security Check Failure and System Thread Exception Not Handled BSOD's

Kernel Security Check Failure and System Thread Exception Not Handled BSOD's: I have been getting blue screens with these error phrases. "Kernel Security Check Failure" and "System Thread Exception Not Handled" I don't know how to really read my .dmp files, so if someone could help me that would be great. I am assuming It's a hardware problem, just...
  7. Light Blue Screen (BSOD) System Service Exception

Light Blue Screen (BSOD) System Service Exception: Most of the time when I shut down my PC, I get the following message: Stop Code: System Service Exception What failed: win32kfull.sys The screen says it's collecting information to send back to Microsoft. When it reaches 100%, I long press the power button and shut down my...
  8. Light Blue Screen (BSOD) System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Support
    Light Blue Screen (BSOD) System Service Exception: Most of the time when I shut down my PC, I get the following message: Stop Code: System Service Exception What failed: win32kfull.sys The screen says it's collecting information to send back to Microsoft. When it reaches 100%, I long press the power button and shut down my...
  9. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and KERNEL SECURITY CHECK...

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and KERNEL SECURITY CHECK...: Originally, these BSoD's would only appear when I was playing games which would make me more inclined that my GPU drivers where potentially corrupted, but I decided to do a fresh install of Windows and reinstall everything, and it now appearing at least every hour circulating...
  10. Blue screen in system service exception

Blue screen in system service exception: [IMG]How to slove this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-in-system-service-exception/6a14eb0c-122c-4174-8720-ffbeb5d6f11a