Windows 10: Microsoft Soduku

Discus and support Microsoft Soduku in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I signed into Microsoft Sudoku tonight my game history was wiped out and this month's games were all unsolved even though they were all solved as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NancyHeck1, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Microsoft Soduku

When I signed into Microsoft Sudoku tonight my game history was wiped out and this month's games were all unsolved even though they were all solved as of this morning. No one used my computer all day so what could have happened and how do I retrieve the records?

:)

NancyHeck1, Sep 6, 2019
  2. KavinVo Win User

Game Soduku

Hi, lately I download Soduku to my mobile, but I have only three day to get registration code to unlock Soduku, if not I am not able to play it on my mobile. My question is where I can get the registration code? Anyone know how to find registration
    code, please help me. Thank you.

KavinVo, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Microsoft Soduku

Soduku daily challenge

Soduku is currently experiencing some technical issues lately which might be related to backend server issues. You might want to keep periodically checking to see if your points are restored.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Soduku

1. Microsoft Soduku - Similar Threads - Microsoft Soduku

2. Scam from Popup screens from ingame adds on Microsoft Solitary game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scam from Popup screens from ingame adds on Microsoft Solitary game.: Getting pop-up screen in the while adds load on Microsoft Solitary game.... Today its the "You've been selected as 1 out of 100 people to receive a brand new Samsung galaxy phone, please answers the following questions..." Here's the link...
  3. Microsoft Store No Applicable Devices Available Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store No Applicable Devices Available Error: Hi all, I have just subscribed to Xbox Gamer Pass to experience what its all about but when trying to download a game (which is included in the pass) I get this error: The cursor over the Install button goes to ''cant execute action'' one and when I go to "install on my...
  4. Two Microsoft accounts and two pcs - How to put both pcs on one Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Two Microsoft accounts and two pcs - How to put both pcs on one Microsoft account: I purchased a new desktop pc with Windows 10. Signed in with my Microsoft account. No problem. Now I got a new laptop and when I went to sign in and register it, it wouldn't take my current Microsoft log-in info (email address, user id). It asked me to select a new email...
  5. Microsoft is using update facade for advertising, acessing our computers without...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft is using update facade for advertising, acessing our computers without...: I've had it with Microsoft's update BS as a ruse to load advertising redirects onto our computers... Further, Microsoft is accessing our computers outside of updates without our knowledge or permission to delete programs that they feel can interfere with their update...
  6. kEYBOARD NOT WORKING AFTER MICROSOFT UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kEYBOARD NOT WORKING AFTER MICROSOFT UPDATE: We had a Microsoft update. After updating our Lenovo laptop, the keyboard won't work. The mouse works, but is useless, because nothing can be typed in. Help....
  7. Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account: Somehow I accidently installed my Microsoft account on my daughter's computer when I installed a new printer for her at her house. Now my account shows up on her computer. How can I uninstall it off her computer without affecting it on my computer at my house? Thank you!...
  8. Microsoft account security has 2 phone numbers How to change one?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account security has 2 phone numbers How to change one?: Both security phone numbers on my Microsoft account are the same landline. I can't see how to change one to my mobile so I can read text messages. As usual my questions seem to have led me to the wrong place....
  9. Microsoft wireless display adapter - frequently broken by Windows 10 updates?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft wireless display adapter - frequently broken by Windows 10 updates?: anyone using miracast/MS wireless display adapter frequently? we're regularly experiencing trouble connecting to projectors using MS wireless display adaptors. the issue tend to go away spontaneously, but I found it very unreliable and with each new patch/update I'm afraid it...
  10. Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus: my name is Marius Ottesen Høllesli hi i want Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus i had problems installing steam and gaming rage 2 and all sort copys i buy online recently and want a cmos check of my chips or something like that i will send it from norway...