Windows 10: Microsoft Software Store Storing multiple App version

Discus and support Microsoft Software Store Storing multiple App version in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Let's say I have an app AppX version 1.0 in the software store of version. A new version AppX 2.0 is deployed in the software store. can i store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by gogolf, Mar 17, 2020.

1. gogolf Win User

Microsoft Software Store Storing multiple App version

Let's say I have an app AppX version 1.0 in the software store of version. A new version AppX 2.0 is deployed in the software store. can i store AppX version 1.0 and AppX version 2.0 in the software store? or it's not possible to have multiple versions of the same app in the microsoft software store.

:)

gogolf, Mar 17, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 17, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Mar 17, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Software Store Storing multiple App version - Similar Threads - Microsoft Software Store

2. Allow Setup Software to run that is NOT in the Microsoft App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allow Setup Software to run that is NOT in the Microsoft App Store: I have purchased embroidery software from an online source. When trying to install the software from the setup menu, I am given the popup message that it is not an approved app from the Microsoft app store, and I am led to the "Change my app recommendation settings" screen. I...
  3. Allow Setup Software to run that is NOT in the Microsoft App Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Allow Setup Software to run that is NOT in the Microsoft App Store: I have purchased embroidery software from an online source. When trying to install the software from the setup menu, I am given the popup message that it is not an approved app from the Microsoft app store, and I am led to the "Change my app recommendation settings" screen. I...
  4. Microsoft store not showing latest app versions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not showing latest app versions: Hi,I have two different machines, one is desktop other one is laptop.On desktop whatsapp version2.2237.5.0 is installed. But on my laptop the windows store is always installing version2.2228.14.0 .Why does not the store install latest whatsapp on laptop as well, moreover I...
  5. Microsoft store not showing latest app versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not showing latest app versions: Hi,I have two different machines, one is desktop other one is laptop.On desktop whatsapp version2.2237.5.0 is installed. But on my laptop the windows store is always installing version2.2228.14.0 .Why does not the store install latest whatsapp on laptop as well, moreover I...
  6. Microsoft store not showing latest app versions

7. Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?"

Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?": Hi, I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. When I want to open an application that does not belong to the Microsoft Store, a window opens that says "Search for app in the Store?", and i can't open itPLS Help me !!!...
  8. Downloading previous version of Microsoft Store apps

Downloading previous version of Microsoft Store apps: I wanted to download a version of a Microsoft Store app that was prior to its most recent update. To be specific, I'm looking at Instagram, because I really hate the PWA that it's become....
  9. Download Software at Microsoft Store

Download Software at Microsoft Store: Dear, i bought affinity photo at Window store, but the download file still no responding. please help. Regards Ari https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-software-at-microsoft-store/b95eb8e5-5bcd-43da-af47-fb87d91db27f"
  10. Finding software in Microsoft Store

in Browsers and Email
    Finding software in Microsoft Store: Presently on Windows 10 Google Chrome does not work (does crazy things). I understand that Google submitted Chrome to Microsoft and is somewhere in the Microsoft store. As far as I can see there is no search function in the Microsoft store. How would I find Google Chrome in...