Windows 10: microsoft solataire collection hanging

Discus and support microsoft solataire collection hanging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever an ad by "Cradle of empires " comes on it hangs the game. I then have to close the game and reload. Please help. I have tried uninstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlanGebhardt, Apr 7, 2021.

1. microsoft solataire collection hanging

Whenever an ad by "Cradle of empires " comes on it hangs the game. I then have to close the game and reload. Please help. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling but it doesn't help.

:)

AlanGebhardt, Apr 7, 2021

2. Microsoft Solataire Collection and Windows Store not working

Original title: Microsoft Solataire Collection

Cannot open store ,somehow lost solataire games and want them back but styore will not let me open says I need new app

GaryJonesHMC, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Apr 7, 2021
  4. LCRT Win User

microsoft solataire collection hanging

LCRT, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

microsoft solataire collection hanging

1. microsoft solataire collection hanging - Similar Threads - microsoft solataire collection

2. Microsoft Solataire Minesweeper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solataire Minesweeper.: Why did a new MInesweeper appear in the Microft Soltaire collection? It is terrible. You click on cell and it takes a long time to react or hangs up. I've been playing for years and like to see the time to complete a game. Now it's impossible to complete a game in any decent...
  3. Microsoft Solataire Minesweeper.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solataire Minesweeper.: Why did a new MInesweeper appear in the Microft Soltaire collection? It is terrible. You click on cell and it takes a long time to react or hangs up. I've been playing for years and like to see the time to complete a game. Now it's impossible to complete a game in any decent...
  4. Microsoft Solataire Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solataire Icon: Recently my desktop icon for Microsoft Solitaire has disappeared. I am looking for a way to put it back on the desktop. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solataire-icon/b283f584-e699-457f-a34e-ee83d2598e20
  5. mocrosoft solataire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mocrosoft solataire collection: I am getting an error message when log on to the site. it directs to a bogus site what's going on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mocrosoft-solataire-collection/89aed816-0c19-48e3-9b91-e6c1ef244169
  6. Premium Solataire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Premium Solataire: Premium Solataire has been purchased. Bought new computer and did the sign ins to Microsoft and to Xbox. Premium loads fine but I am not seeing my levels in the 5 games and it says that "Upgrade is Required to Play Events". If I click on that, it asks if I want to update...
  7. microsoft solataire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solataire collection: how do you get rid of Error 101 in Microsoft game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solataire-collection/83ee1c2b-d4ae-4a56-a6a5-ec8f55b8a743
  8. How can you get rid of Error 101 in microstt Solataire collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can you get rid of Error 101 in microstt Solataire collection: How can you get rid of Error code 101 in Microsoft solitaire collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-you-get-rid-of-error-101-in-microstt/3d0b988e-ad38-4312-bd4f-f904755c922b
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection: I subscribed to the Microsoft solitaire collection premium edition on May 12th. The cost has been paid from my bank account, but I still see ads and have not benefitted from the extras that were advertised. Can you help ne with a solution to this problem...
  10. Game time taken in solataire collection games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game time taken in solataire collection games: Hi it appears that I played the games in my sleep as after 22 hours 30 mins of todays games, it as taken me 20 hours 19 mins. is this because I no longer pay for the adverts ?...