Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire - Ads not starting

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire - Ads not starting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When the ads come up, they are not starting, therefore the game level doesn't start. If I close the game and restart still get same problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NigelPeart, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Microsoft Solitaire - Ads not starting

When the ads come up, they are not starting, therefore the game level doesn't start. If I close the game and restart still get same problem.

:)

NigelPeart, Dec 27, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 27, 2020
  3. microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Dec 27, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Microsoft Solitaire - Ads not starting

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire - Ads not starting

1. Microsoft Solitaire - Ads not starting - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Ads

2. Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue: Ads repeat infinitely on Microsoft Solitaire Collection.Steps to replicate:Open Microsoft SolitaireSelect a gameAn ad will playOnce the ad is finished, a 3 second long ad will appear to install the appThen, the option to actually play will triggerThen, once you click that,...
  3. Ads on microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads on microsoft solitaire: I paid my fee why do i have to still see ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-on-microsoft-solitaire/96dad587-a826-464b-92ba-155630691953
  4. Ads on microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on microsoft solitaire: I paid my fee why do i have to still see ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-on-microsoft-solitaire/96dad587-a826-464b-92ba-155630691953
  5. Ads on microsoft solitaire

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ads on microsoft solitaire: I paid my fee why do i have to still see ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ads-on-microsoft-solitaire/96dad587-a826-464b-92ba-155630691953
  6. Ads in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Is there any way to filter game ads while playing solitaire? One in particular is so suggestive it is very offensive. I paid for my Microsoft devise, I buy an annual subscription to 365, why should I have to pay for ad free, insulting free solitaire ?...
  7. Ads on Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on Microsoft Solitaire: I am really, really disappointed, angry, frustrated with the ads now appearing on Microsoft solitaire. This is a "takeaway". Solitaire has always since its inception been free and part of buying a "windows"computer well maybe not my first Microsoft powered computer running...
  8. ads on microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ads on microsoft solitaire: I have paid for premium and ads are now popping up. I do not renew until september. WHY?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-on-microsoft-solitaire/bba940ed-bf0a-4464-af9b-15db379ef5e8
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection & Ads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection & Ads: Hello, I'd like to ask, what is the point of having adverts in Solitaire, when it's just black or white screen with some music every time. Is it supposed to be just "some random nuisance" to bother people and force them to buy it? Thank you for your answer....
  10. ads on microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ads on microsoft solitaire: I don't mind the ads, but some of them have flashing white bars on the top and bottom of the ad. For someone like me with vision problems, it is so uncomfortable that I have to put my head on my desk until the ad is finished. Anyone else with this problem? Is there any...