Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Advertisements freeze constantly.

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Advertisements freeze constantly. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Solitaire Advertisements freeze constantly. Ever since the "countdown" advertising feature has been imposed months back, the Solitaire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bob1Wales, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Bob1Wales Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Advertisements freeze constantly.

Ever since the "countdown" advertising feature has been imposed months back, the Solitaire game has become almost unplayable as the countdown timer stays frozen on 30 and the only option is to close the programme and re-load the programme multiple times until the countdown occasionally works, or the wretched add disappears only to have the same issue a few rounds later. Have tried everything to eliminate this bug including re-installation to no avail. I have no interest whatsoever in slot machine games, finding bow ties or frankly any of the crass options on offer on these wretched ads. Does anybody know a fix, or better still another alternative programme?

:)

Bob1Wales, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Brian_BJB Win User

Solitaire freezes immediately before loading advertisement

In the last week (since Dec 25 2015) MS Solitaire freezes on loading daily challenge game. The card table is there in outline but no cards yet then it freezes before an advertisement is shown. This hasn't happened on first game but usually happens on the
    second game. The only solution is to close Solitaire and restart. No error is shown in the log.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Brian_BJB, Dec 31, 2020
  3. SUBBYWRX Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Freezes Randomly

I enjoy playing Solitaire HD and it freezes constantly. The ONLY way it doesn't freeze is if I click "FREE: no ads for 5 games" and I watch a short video. I think the freezing has something to do with the way the ADS are displayed. Maybe Microsoft can
    confirm and fix this.

SUBBYWRX, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Advertisements freeze constantly.

Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Advertisements freeze constantly. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Advertisements

2. MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP: Why does the Microsoft Solitaire Collection keep freezing up.? Are you working on a fix, as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-freezes-up/e3b668fe-65cf-46c4-ab7c-4c004cfb902c
  3. MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP: Why does the Microsoft Solitaire Collection keep freezing up.? Are you working on a fix, as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-freezes-up/e3b668fe-65cf-46c4-ab7c-4c004cfb902c
  4. MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION FREEZES UP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Racist advertising in Microsoft Office Solitaire program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Racist advertising in Microsoft Office Solitaire program: This is not a functionality problem, it is a content problem. I was playing the Solitaire program from Windows 10 on my work computer, and an advertisement popped up in the middle of the game that horrified me. It was a blatantly racist ad saying that black people want to...
  6. Racist advertising in Microsoft Office Solitaire program

Racist advertising in Microsoft Office Solitaire program: This is not a functionality problem, it is a content problem. I was playing the Solitaire program from Windows 10 on my work computer, and an advertisement popped up in the middle of the game that horrified me. It was a blatantly racist ad saying that black people want to...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire event adds the time the advertisement played

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire event adds the time the advertisement played: In Microsoft Solitaire events, the timer often adds the time I spent watching ads, or struggling to get freezing ads to play. The problem is more frequent if I have to exit the ad and start over. It's maddening, because being competitive in events requires accurate times....
  8. Advert freezing on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advert freezing on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Every time the Homicide Squad advert comes up while I am playing Solitaire, the countdown to zero happens then goes back up to 5 and freezes so I cannot get back to my game. It doesn't happen with any of the other ads so there must be something wrong with it. Please...
  9. Volume on advertisements in Solitaire and other games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume on advertisements in Solitaire and other games: I want to provide feedback about the ridiculous volume levels on some advertisements which are unable to be adjusted. Some are so loud I have to remove my headphones. This is surely got to cause some damage to user's hearing in the long-term. It's annoying enough having to...
  10. Advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire

Advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire: Please, for the love of all that's holy, turn down the advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire! Or, at least put a heath warning up when launching the app. Especially for headset users, like myself. I mean, just because I refuse to throw money at you to avoid the ads...