Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire app crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I looked under computer's reliability and problem history on my Windows 10 computer. It is updated and I have tried every single thing out there. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PipingPlover, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

I looked under computer's reliability and problem history on my Windows 10 computer. It is updated and I have tried every single thing out there. It must be a fix that Microsolft needs to do. I have the paid version and it is as bad.

Report on problem is:

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_4.4.6132.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Solitaire.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash
    Package Full Name: Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_4.4.6132.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Application Name: praid:App
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 5d02e078
    Fault Module Name: Solitaire.exe
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5d02e078
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00000000003ab60b
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: d063
    Additional Information 2: d063ca7915827ce50bd3ef3b94706135
    Additional Information 3: 0581
    Additional Information 4: 0581ad2083c7110d063dcb9933e08d04

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 9d12a0d5c7ec0440cd4cf5ad2c957c80 (2111332449456061568)

Does this indicate what the fix might be?

***Modified title from: Solitaire Crashing***

:)

PipingPlover, Jul 18, 2019
  2. LinOly Win User

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Jul 18, 2019
  4. reed1e Win User

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

Frequently during a Solitaire game the busy icon appears for a few seconds before the game shuts down completely. On restart the game continues from almost the same point. The crashes have only started recently (latest Windows update?)

Following posted advice I ran the Windows Store Apps trouble shooter and reset the app four times but each time the app continues to crash. The next step 'Detecting additional problems' initially listed 'hanging or crashing apps' as 'could not be fixed'.
    Two times ago it reported 'fixed' and the last time 'Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem'; 'Give feedback on this problem', hence this report.

Any suggestions?

Windows 10 Pro, v1809, OS build 17763.379, 64 bit

reed1e, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

1. Microsoft Solitaire app crashing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire app

2. Solitaire apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire apps: Have tried several version of solitaire games from the app store and all of them cause Windows 11 to start having problems. Play long enough and I get a kernel mode exception and reboot. Symptoms are flashing screen, minimization of the game, instability of the whole system....
  3. Solitaire apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire apps: Have tried several version of solitaire games from the app store and all of them cause Windows 11 to start having problems. Play long enough and I get a kernel mode exception and reboot. Symptoms are flashing screen, minimization of the game, instability of the whole system....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Keeps Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Keeps Crashing: I have the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my desktop computer. Last week, it worked just fine. Today, I tried to open it and it has problems. The app itself opens, but, when you try to actually open a game, it locks up and crashes while trying to load the mandatory ad. I...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire

Microsoft Solitaire: I am unable to proceed in playing to the next level. Sure it is something wrong with this game Microsoft Solitaire Spider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire/40d85b3f-527c-481e-a2cb-2e6675c2e7fb
  6. Solitaire Crashing

Solitaire Crashing: I looked under computer's reliability and problem history on my Windows 10 computer. It is updated and I have tried every single thing out there. It must be a fix that Microsolft needs to do. I have the paid version and it is as bad. Report on problem is: Description...
  7. microsoft solitaire

microsoft solitaire: reflection of words, f.e. Spider = redipS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire/fdfc3b4b-0e05-413f-8c4c-8a8de04e8543"
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.: Frequently during a Solitaire game the busy icon appears for a few seconds before the game shuts down completely. On restart the game continues from almost the same point. The crashes have only started recently (latest Windows update?) Following posted advice I ran the...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated: Microsoft Solitaire Collection App updated Version 3.9.4260.0 49077
  10. Solitaire crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire crashing: Anyone have a tip to fix this problem with Microsoft Solitaire crashing every single time you launch it? Looking for a proven fix... all the stuff I have found and tried through searches has failed. Thanks for the help. Also... I'm aware that some people can open...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does microsoft solitaire shuts of a laptop

2. spider solitare keeps shutting doen

3. my spider solitar keeps disappearing

4. Microsoft Solitare Collection keeps shutting down,
  5. on crashes on opening microsoft solitaire,
  6. solitaire crashes after opening,
  7. microsoft solitaire collection crash on start,
  8. microsoft solitaire collection starts then shuts down,
  9. solitaire microsoft keeps disappearing after opening,
  10. microsoft solitaire collection wont start keep crashing,
  11. microsoft solitaire collection opens then crashes,