Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Classic error codes

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Classic error codes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Thanks D.iann D for the answer but I am not trying to get on AOL. I go to my Windows 10 and click on the Microsoft Solitaire button and get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CECrawford, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Classic error codes

Thanks D.iann D for the answer but I am not trying to get on AOL. I go to my Windows 10 and click on the Microsoft Solitaire button and get the error code 102 or 212003.

Any thing else in came try

:)

CECrawford, Sep 7, 2018

2. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Glensab Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not work properly - error code 101_107_1

ThofikhAhamad,

For the last 4 days I have been having the same problem as stated by Linda and keep getting error code 101_107_1 when the game tries to log in to Xbox Live. I took the steps you suggested with no improvement.

I also checked:

• I am signed into xbox.com
    • I checked my firewall settings to make sure that xbox.com can both send and receive through the firewall.
    • MS Solitaire Collection used to show up in my programs list but is no longer listed there.
    • The MS Solitaire icon on my desktop has disappeared.
    • When I check MS Store games, it shows it is already installed.
    • When I check on "play" in the MS Store, MS Solitaire Collection launches but will not log in and I get the error code.
    • I can play the off-line MS Solitaire Collection games, just not the Daily Challenge.
    • I downloaded MS Minesweeper and it launches and signs into Xbox Live OK. So, I'm thinking something with the Solitaire Collection program or settings is corrupted.
    • I have not been able to find a way to remove/re-install Solitaire Collection.
    • I have not been able to find anything about how to repair Solitaire Collection.
    I am running Windows 10 and the latest updates are all installed.

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Glensab, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Classic error codes

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error code

Based on your last response, the command that you performed is installing the game back to the computer. We would like to verify if you are able to uninstall the game successfully before installing it again. If the game is not uninstalled completely, you
    will get the error code 0x80073D02.

To uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection manually, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell in the search box.
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall the Microsoft Solitaire Collection:
      Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer. Go to Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection again.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you turn on the automatic updates for Windows 10 apps on your PC. You can back up the registry by following the steps on this

link
    . After that, open the Command prompt using an administrator account or press the
    Windows key + X on your keyboard and select Command prompt (Admin). Enter the following command :

reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsStore\WindowsUpdate" /v AutoDownload /t REG_DWORD /d 4 /f

If you are still getting the same error code, we suggest that you visit the game’s community page to ask questions and get additional support from the Microsoft Casual Games team on this

link

Let us know if you have any other queries.

Loraine Mon, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Classic error codes

1. Microsoft Solitaire Classic error codes - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Classic

2. Should Microsoft offer 2.000.000$ for top place in classic solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should Microsoft offer 2.000.000$ for top place in classic solitaire: Should Microsoft offer 2.000.000$ for top place in classic solitaire .would greatly increase interest and sales https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-microsoft-offer-2000000-for-top-place-in/b69eea95-6b6d-4bcf-97fd-d865c8b44a98
  3. Should Microsoft offer 2.000.000$ for top place in classic solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should Microsoft offer 2.000.000$ for top place in classic solitaire: Should Microsoft offer 2.000.000$ for top place in classic solitaire .would greatly increase interest and sales https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-microsoft-offer-2000000-for-top-place-in/b69eea95-6b6d-4bcf-97fd-d865c8b44a98
  4. Should Microsoft offer 2.000000$ for top plain classic solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should Microsoft offer 2.000000$ for top plain classic solitaire: Should Microsoft offer 2.000000$ for top plain classic solitaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-microsoft-offer-2000000-for-top-plain/b69eea95-6b6d-4bcf-97fd-d865c8b44a98
  5. Should Microsoft offer 2.000000$ for top plain classic solitaire

Should Microsoft offer 2.000000$ for top plain classic solitaire: Should Microsoft offer 2.000000$ for top plain classic solitaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-microsoft-offer-2000000-for-top-plain/b69eea95-6b6d-4bcf-97fd-d865c8b44a98
  6. What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire...: Question: What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike" ?In my Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike" , I have a "Total score:" of 10,063,202 . I see there is a "High score:" of 10,565,078...
  7. What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire...

What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire...: Question: What is "High score" in Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike" ?In my Windows 10, "Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike" , I have a "Total score:" of 10,063,202 . I see there is a "High score:" of 10,565,078...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Klondike Medium - No XP

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Klondike Medium - No XP: Hello, My best time 1:08...Please see comment below.I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Klondike Medium. Like most I started March/April 2020 and by the looks of the games played, I'm the rookie just clearing 500 games. I have posted a problem on the...
  9. Microsoft Classic Solitaire Klondike

Microsoft Classic Solitaire Klondike: How many levels are there to Microsoft's Classic Solitaire Klondike? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-classic-solitaire-klondike/b1ba86cf-e379-4d68-94cf-e19ae345d9b9
  10. Fix Required for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Classic Solitaire Klondike Cards Per Draw 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Required for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Classic Solitaire Klondike Cards Per Draw 1: Running Microsoft Windows Home 64-Bit with 1909 installed. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Classic Solitaire Klondike Settings Cards Per Draw 1. When you click mouse to turn over cards 1, 2, or 3 cards will be turned over. This is more annoying than playing advertisement at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. http:aka.ms/solitairefaq

2. https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq

3. windows 10 1903 fatal error 0x80070057 microsoft solitaire collection

4. microsoft solitaire hresult: 0x80070057,
  5. microsoft solitaire collection fatal error,
  6. microsoft solitaire error code 101,
  7. code 124,
  8. microsoft solitaire error code 24,
  9. microsoft solitaire error code,
  10. 121003,
  11. how to clear error code 124 solitaire,