Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collect

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collect in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't open. Error code 102 What do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhoebeDinsmore, Sep 7, 2018.

1. PhoebeDinsmore Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collect

Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't open. Error code 102

What do I do?

:)

PhoebeDinsmore, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection doesn't recognise my license

Thank you for confirming. Since that you have the latest version, let's uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection in your Windows 10 PC by following these steps:

Uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection

• Go to Start menu, Search Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • Right-click on it, then select Uninstall.
    Reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection

• Go to Store, search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and press
      Enter.
    • Click on Microsoft Solitaire Collection tile to visit its official page on the Store.
    • Click the Free button to download and install the game.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Microsoft solitaire collection

Hi Anne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app after downloading Windows 10. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect app settings.
    • Corrupt app.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Sangeeta Sarkar Win User

error 102_104 with microsoft solitaire collection

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving this issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• When exactly do you receive this error?
    • Are you able to open Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Did you install all pending Windows updates?

For now I would suggest you to perform the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collect - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collect

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped loading events. I starts loading but when a few minutes pass, it sends an error "Internet Connection required". But my PC is connected!...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Ik speel met veel plezier de Daguitdagingen van MSC, de Pyramid opgave van 7 oktober 2018 is niet op te lossen, is dit bekend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/c333f616-43c4-4e30-bb21-0f60cde3f4de
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: If you win the game how are you not also awarded all the points for that game. Example: Klondike Game, objective score 720 points, After completing all four stacks only 705 points are awarded. It's not logical....
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I cannot get connected. Get the message that cannot verify with the cloud and error code 121003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/microsoft-solitaire-collection/cb4351d2-cbab-4d48-be2e-cb81764c24aa
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I recently had trouble with the collection so I did a reset then a uninstall per the problem. After restart and getting install from store my Xbox data and progress was not on my game anymore. It is still on my Xbox App showing I have completed many levels why isn't it...
  7. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection: since updating windown 10 Microsoft solitaire collection will not open just flashes on screen then disappears. what do I need to do to resolve this problem...
  8. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection: Hello this is my first post I hope you can help on my start menu all the other alps I click on stay on except the solitaire collection sometimes I click it and it comes up and then blinks off and sometimes it stays on and I play the game some times I have to try 3 or 4 times...
  9. microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire collection: the adds in these games keep making my system hang. Can anyone help me get rid of these pesky things? (Without Paying)! 75092
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I do the Daily Challenges on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and try to collect the 'rewards' each day.. but everyday when I look at the calendar, I see I completed 4/5... missing one challenge, but the problem is that I only have 4 games to choose from, not 5.... I have...