Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's been more than a month now and Microsoft Solitaire Collection still won't let me sign in. I am paying for the premium version. I have attempted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EFEX Ed, Sep 25, 2019.

1. EFEX Ed Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition

It's been more than a month now and Microsoft Solitaire Collection still won't let me sign in. I am paying for the premium version. I have attempted any and all updates/troubleshooters and fix's for this problem. All with no success. I am running a PC with Windows 10 Pro 64 and I can sign in to all other apps, games and sites with no problem. I can sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Surface laptop but not on this desk top.

Does anybody have a solution to this problem?

:)

EFEX Ed, Sep 25, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition?

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition has quit loading. Any suggestions? I am a computer idiot.

Sue Hesser, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Premium edition

I purchased the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition a few months ago and it worked fine. Since my computer was automatically updated recently, I no longer have easy access to the Premium Edition but rather have to type and search for it
    each time I want to use the program. I used to be able to click on an icon in the lower left side of the screen. When I did that a screen appeared with a number of programs displayed in the upper right quarter of the screen and a list of all programs would
    appear on the left side of the screen. Since the "update" only the list on the left side is displayed.

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

FredericConway, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition

Solitaire Premium Edition

Open the Store app on the other computer

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Solitaire Premium edition app if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom

2. Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.: I cancelled my subscription on 05/09/2023. Received acknowledgement of same. However, my bank account was debited on 05/09/2023 for another year. I had not received any emails prior letting me know the subscription was expiring. Since my cancellation was successful a refund...
  3. Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund due for Solitaire Premium Edition.: I cancelled my subscription on 05/09/2023. Received acknowledgement of same. However, my bank account was debited on 05/09/2023 for another year. I had not received any emails prior letting me know the subscription was expiring. Since my cancellation was successful a refund...
  4. Microsoft Premium Solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Premium Solitaire: . I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire ver. 4.7.8101.0. The hint switch is on but I do not get hints. If I reinstall will I lose all my previous data?. How can I fix this?...
  5. Cannot sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Premium Edition.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Premium Edition.: I cannot sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I have tried all of the suggested fixes posted here so far and nothing works. I can sign into the Store but cannot get signed in to Solitaire Collection....
  6. Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.: My subscription is payed up to Feb 4 (and should auto update). So Why has my Solitaire started asking for a new Subscription payment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-premium-subscription/123bf5bb-d911-46af-bc28-4f8f669988db
  7. Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire collection shows subscription expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire collection shows subscription expired: purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless. ***Modified title from: premium edition for microsoft solitaire games***...
  8. premium edition for microsoft solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    premium edition for microsoft solitaire games: purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless....
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition: I paid the annual fee for the Premium Edition of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection but suddenly this past week it stopped working. Who do you contact to get this restored to eliminate ads. I also have the premium edition for Ultimate Word Games and it works as it should...
  10. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire collectiom