Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire collection cloud data gone

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire collection cloud data gone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I play the daily challenges on the Microsoft Solitaire collection everyday and I have never encountered this problem before. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cire©, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Cire© Win User

Microsoft Solitaire collection cloud data gone

Hello everyone,

I play the daily challenges on the Microsoft Solitaire collection everyday and I have never encountered this problem before. I have completed every challenge for September and yesterday when I open the app on my Samsung tablet all my completed daily challenges for September were gone. It showed that I had not won any games.

I even signed in on my Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and it still showed that there were no completed daily challenges for September when I had won everything right up to September 13th.

Does anyone know why this happened?

:)

Cire©, Sep 15, 2018

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Cloud Data on Windows 10

After upgrading my laptop to Windows 10, Microsoft Solitaire Collection says it's found new save data and starts downloading it from the cloud-- but it seems to never stop. After letting it sit for a long time, I gave up and closed the window. The next day,
    same thing, so after a few days of this I just gave up on it.

After a few days I finally got the notice that Windows 10 was ready for my desktop, so I upgraded. Microsoft Solitaire Collection worked on it, so I figured it must have gotten fixed. Except today I'm trying to play it on my laptop and it's doing the "loading
    cloud data" **** again, so I guess it's working on my desktop but not on my laptop. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but it still says "importing save game data from cloud" and never seems to finish.

Is there some way to fix this, or do I just have to resign myself that I'll never get to play it ever again on my laptop? How come all of the other games can import save game data from the cloud on my laptop but Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't?

Michael_102, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I created a Microsoft Account so that I could get data saved to the cloud, then looked at version of Solitaire Collection I had installed and it too is at 3.5.11021.1, but failing any other answers , I uninstalled the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and then went to store and reloaded it, got data synced, and still have only the 4 games under daily challenges.. Thanks for the reply, but guess I will have to live with what I got

frustrated, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Microsoft Solitaire collection cloud data gone

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Once you reinstalled it how long did it take to get the data up

hTconeM9user, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire collection cloud data gone

1. Microsoft Solitaire collection cloud data gone - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I subscribe to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and have enjoyed using it for a few years.Today someone else is logged in on my Microsoft Solitaire app and I can't log him/her out. I have tried uninstalling the app; resetting it and even restoring my laptop to a previous date,...
  6. Data related to Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data related to Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My laptop died. What should I get to play MSC? I was advised not to use my desktop computer if the data from MSC is stored on my computer. Anybody have an answer? I obviously am a novice....
  7. Syncing guest data to Microsoft account - Microsoft Solitaire Collection Data

Syncing guest data to Microsoft account - Microsoft Solitaire Collection Data: I was unable to connect my system to the game services for a while so I played as a guest and advanced pretty far with coins\points\etc. Now that I am able to connect to the game services, my live account does not have my progress. However, if I login as a guest, I see all...
  8. Solitaire Collection cloud save

Solitaire Collection cloud save: Very recently, the Microsoft Solitaire collection app on Windows 10 has changed some of the internal file structure used to store user settings and statistics. The biggest change was that statistics no longer seem to be saved in...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading: I have two computers that I play on. Both computers load my profile, and show my statistics as being the same, same number of deals, scores, cumulative scores. However, on one computer, if I open Klondike, my cumulative score is much lower than the other computer. It won't...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading

Microsoft Solitaire Collection saved data not loading: I have two computers that I play on. Both computers load my profile, and show my statistics as being the same, same number of deals, scores, cumulative scores. However, on one computer, if I open Klondike, my cumulative score is much lower than the other computer. It won't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there was a problem saving your data to the cloud

2. microsoft solitaire cloud

3. There was a problem saving your data to the cloud.

4. solitaire in the cloud,
  5. microsoft solitaire cloud save gone,
  6. microsoft solitaire not storing on cloud,
  7. are microsoft solitaire games saved to cloud?,
  8. not saving data to cloud microsoft solitaire,
  9. there was a problem saving your data to the cloud solitaire,
  10. where has my microsoft solitaire gone,
  11. Microsoft Solitaire