Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challange

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challange in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This only occurs in the daily challenge not the individual games. The mouse does not select the entire column when trying to move the column to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanFischer1, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challange

This only occurs in the daily challenge not the individual games.

The mouse does not select the entire column when trying to move the column to another position.

It will only select the bottom card.

I tried reinstalling the solitaire collect but I get the same results.

For example in Spider if I have a 4 of hearts on a 5 of spades and I want to move both to a 6 of hearts I can only select the 4 of hearts.

This makes the game impossible to play.

Any ideas?

:)

DanFischer1, Jul 25, 2019
  2. MickeyRev Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I have a brand new desktop. Solitaire worked fine for a few weeks now when I click the daily challanges a white screen opens and in the left upper corner it says Microsoft Solitaire Collection and that is it. Nothing happens after that. I just have to
    close the screen. I need a fix.

MickeyRev, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitaire collection - Klondike daily challenge September15

Hi,

Let’s look into the details so we can verify what’s causing this error. Have you installed any Windows update? If not, we suggest that you install any updates that haven’t been installed. If it has been updated but is still getting
    the same error, then we’ll have to uninstall/reinstall the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. No need to worry though as your progress on the game will remain. Here are the steps:

• Uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection (to uninstall, right-click on the app icon and choose Uninstall from the bottom menu)
    • Press Windows Key and R (or go to Start and search for Run)
    • In the box that pops up, type wsreset.exe and press Enter or OK
    • The Windows Store will launch for you (with its cache nice and clean!)
    • Hover over the right-hand side to bring up the charm bar and go to Settings
    • In the Settings Menu, go to App Updates
    • In the App Updates menu, press both Check for Updates AND Sync Licenses
    • Press the arrow key at the top left to go back
    • In the search bar at the right, type in Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    • Reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Update us with the results so we can further help you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 25, 2019
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challange

Microsoft solitaire collection windows 10.Ежедневные задания.Достижения. -[Translation -Microsoft solitaire collection windows 10 Daily tasks]

Hello Dozhdik,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are not receiving your daily rewards for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. We suggest posting on the

Microsoft Solitaire Facebook
    page. The page is very active with other community members that can provide feedback for common issues with the game. The

Microsoft Casual Games Community FAQ
    may also have some troubleshooting steps that can help resolve the issue. We hope this helps!

XBF Leo G, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challange

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challange - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hello,On my computer is installed "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" from the day Windows 10 was installed. Ocasionally I used it quit long time ago. Recently I wanted to use it but it kept crashing. Well, I tried to repair it (searching the internet for help, not to bother...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I downloaded Solitaire Collection from the apps store,, Iget a message that it is installed, but when I tgry to open it, it just flashes and wont open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/c274ed9b-b919-4e05-91be-11c9f652946a"
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: This used to work fine, but the add's have started to continually freeze and shuts the game down. The only one that seems to work fine is the jigsaw game. I have tried resetting the games, Removing and reinstalling them but I still have the same problem. Even tried to pay...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hello, when i want to play at Microsoft Solitaire Collection, the advertising crashes, i have a black screen on the app and i can't play. I try to reset and reinstate the game but nothing change. What can i do please?...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Tried to reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection after my computer crashed. Was given instruction on procedure to reinstall. DID NOT WORK!!!!! Went to Microsoft Store and ended in the Library looking for the icon. Found it and the only option was to PLAY. I do not want...
  7. microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire collection: my game recently started showing black lines, they move when i make a play/move. I have win10, using a surface pro 3...i uninstalled and reinstalled...problem still exists. pls help...
  8. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection: since updating windown 10 Microsoft solitaire collection will not open just flashes on screen then disappears. what do I need to do to resolve this problem...
  9. microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire collection: solitaire collection has quit working, I click on free cell or classic and it appears on screen for 3 or 4 seconds and then disappears 55887
  10. microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire collection: the adds in these games keep making my system hang. Can anyone help me get rid of these pesky things? (Without Paying)! 75092