Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi Can't load Daily Challenge - Keep getting download from server error - Windows 10 PC - Nothing wrong with internet connection and all other games... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DodieHubbell, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live

Hi

Can't load Daily Challenge - Keep getting download from server error - Windows 10 PC - Nothing wrong with internet connection and all other games on Solitaire Collection work - Only one that won't load is the Daily Challenge

:)

DodieHubbell, Jan 8, 2021

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Daily Challenge)

Sometime over the past weekend, I lost access to the XBOX Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge application. Every time I try to activate the app, I receive a brief flash of the introductory screen and then it flashes off. I am unable to play
    solitaire. Please provide help in getting this reestablished. I have deleted the app and downloaded multiple attempts and the same problem persists. Can someone please tell me how to resolve this.

SusanDiehm, Jan 8, 2021
  3. EZEd#1 Win User
    microsoft solitaire collection daily challenge.

Hi Anil,

After quite a few screens and links I came to the support page for Microsoft Solitaire Collection: http://aka.ms/SolitaireSupport

Interesting page.

I'm having the same issues of finishing a section of the daily challenge and starting the next one to come to a blank game. Have to close the program and reopen, then it works. It is repeatable.

Xbox is not supporting this game, would be good to know who is.

Thank you,

Ed

EZEd#1, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live

issue with Solitaire daily challenges

Hi Kathy,

I realize that you are facing issue with Solitaire daily challenges. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to post the query in Xbox Games for Windows forum:
    Results in Xbox - Microsoft Community

Additional information.

Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge: The tripeak on the daily challenge for 11/20/21 is confusing because on the second deal, the last three cards are, left to right a 10, a 6, and a 4. I can get the 10 and the 4, it seems there is no way you can get the 6 because there are no other cards to match. The last four...
  3. Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge: The tripeak on the daily challenge for 11/20/21 is confusing because on the second deal, the last three cards are, left to right a 10, a 6, and a 4. I can get the 10 and the 4, it seems there is no way you can get the 6 because there are no other cards to match. The last four...
  4. Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge and Level Progress lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge and Level Progress lost: My computer crashed when I was in the middle of playing my daily challenge on Microsoft Solitaire Collection and when I restarted my computer my level progress and daily challenge progress had been reset. However, when I looked at my statistics in game all my achievements...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge Download Error Message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge Download Error Message: Why do i keep getting a "download error" message when i try to play daily challenge on solitaire collection? I can access everything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-daily-challenge/a2d85782-b925-4336-98fc-7bb01e83c4c4
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge for 01/09/2021

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge for 01/09/2021: Today, January 9, 2021, I have not bee able to access the Daily Challenge in Microsoft Solitaire Collection app. This is the message I am receiving. I am connected to the internet and have been able to play other games within Microsoft Solitaire Collection app. What is the...
  7. daily microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daily microsoft solitaire collection: i am trying to complete my challenges for the day and "event 2 game mini" it won't let me finish expert klondike. tells me i am out of moves and i am not. have used undo last move dozen times. played it a dozen times and it won't let me finish the game...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Is it possible to play the daily challenge for 2014 and earlier. I can reset the date on my computer, but the challenges are not found for these older dates....
  9. solitaire collection daily challenge - how to retrieve history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire collection daily challenge - how to retrieve history: How can I retrieve my Solitaire history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection-daily-challenge-how-to/37a7d362-7d4d-450c-bc13-d616b179b431
  10. can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges: Off and on, I get an error message when I am trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. Error message says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Try again later." Error: Ox80072EFD. Option to play as Guest, or try again later. When I try again...