Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Erratic working

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Erratic working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Solitaire Collection runs "Events" , a collection of games. However, after completing a game successfully a blue tick mark appears but points... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by layman, Jul 26, 2017.

1. layman Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Erratic working

Microsoft Solitaire Collection runs "Events" , a collection of games. However, after completing a game successfully a blue tick mark appears but points are not awarded when I hit "continue". This happens often. I have tried "Reset" by selecting "Advance Options" in the "Apps & Features" of "Settings". I have also tried Running WSReset.exe.

:)

layman, Jul 26, 2017

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Erratic Behaviour

The crashes are still occurring (more so on the Events, but sometimes on the Daily Challenges) but the nature of the crashes has changed. Previously I would finish up with random cards scattered all over my screen; now the usual crash is either a freeze
    or just a black screen. In any case I'm still having to close the app, restart it, and wait all over again for data syncing and signing. A right royal pain in the backside!

LionelBeck, Jul 26, 2017
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Erratic Behaviour

Although I do get the crashes on the daily challenges (got another one this morning .. Tri-Peaks re-started itself half way through, then on my second attempt it just all went black, and I had to close the App and re-start it) most of the crashes occur
    during the online "Events".

LionelBeck, Jul 26, 2017
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Erratic working

You can still get and install the old MS games from Win 7 and 8

http://winaero.com/blog/get-windows-...or-windows-10/

Josey Wales, Jul 26, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Erratic working

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Erratic working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.: I have been playing the online Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years, it is my favorite. For the past week it has not been working. The screen is is half there and when I click the play now button it just times and never loads. Please fix it. I have not made any recent...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.: I have been playing the online Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years, it is my favorite. For the past week it has not been working. The screen is is half there and when I click the play now button it just times and never loads. Please fix it. I have not made any recent...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working with ads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working with ads: does anyone know why Microsoft Solitaire Collection is having troubles running the adds??? The adds just started to freeze and no way to close them other then to close the program. The only way to temporally fix this is by resetting the app data for the Solitaire...
  8. microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work: Been playing Solitaire from the Microsoft Collection for years; suddenly says error code 101 and/or 104, problem downloading game data. Have already tried restarting computer, deleting and re-installing app, doing updates. Nothing works. Help!...
  9. volume not working in microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume not working in microsoft solitaire collection: I'm sure this is an easy fix but can't seem to find the answer. The volume in Microsoft solitaire collection is gone. I do not hear the cards shuffling. My volume works in other apps such as youtube so volume overall is working, just not in the game. Thoughts?...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.: When my Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped working, after trying every other suggested fix, I finally just updated Windows 10 on my computer. It did the trick!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. interuptions in solitaire gaming

2. Microsoft solitaire runs erratic