Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Event: The Hard Road, 2/26/2019

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Event: The Hard Road, 2/26/2019 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How is the timer suppose to work on the Events? I can't always finish an event and close out after finishing a game and sign in later to complete the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MurkyGryphon1, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Event: The Hard Road, 2/26/2019

How is the timer suppose to work on the Events? I can't always finish an event and close out after finishing a game and sign in later to complete the remaining challenge. It appears that the timer stops after you complete a game and starts up again when to start another game in a challenge. Yesterdays Hard Road challenge was different. I had to work at the challenge over the course of the day. Each time I closed out of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. When I finally finished the game, I looked at the Leader Board and learned that my completion time was 11:46:37. This was the total time between when I started the event and when I completed the last challenge. Is the time supposed to be computed like this. Please let me know.

:)

MurkyGryphon1, Feb 27, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events

Thank you for updating us. For more in-depth troubleshooting regarding Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events, we would suggest that you post your concern to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Community

Page

Jomari Arc, Feb 27, 2019
  3. LinOly Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Event: The Hard Road, 2/26/2019

microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Event: The Hard Road, 2/26/2019

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Event: The Hard Road, 2/26/2019 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.: On windows 11 with bitdefender vpn, I cannot do microsoft solitaire collection events. Events show no internet connection. It works with vpn turned off. Tried to set up split tunnelling but nothing I try will fix it....
  3. Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.: On windows 11 with bitdefender vpn, I cannot do microsoft solitaire collection events. Events show no internet connection. It works with vpn turned off. Tried to set up split tunnelling but nothing I try will fix it....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection timing issues on events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection timing issues on events: I could not find a way to ask on the support page https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us as it all was read-only articles even when signed in. My issues are that when playing event challenges, the timing will often calculate incorrectly. For example, if I start a...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events: My event for Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't open for today, Thursday June 18th. It says its already ended and it never began. It was Pyramid Adventure. I completed Solitaire World Tour yesterday. I already restarted my computer and it still hasn't helped. Is there a...
  6. Mini events in Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mini events in Solitaire collection: Why are we only having mini events? ***Modified title from: Solitaire Events *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mini-events-in-solitaire-collection/fe8b464f-c207-4a88-93dd-914dab3f059b
  7. 2 issues with solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 issues with solitaire collection: After an update a couple of days ago my solitaire collection reverted to the old, pre-anniversary edition. My stats didn't change, so this isn't a biggie, but I still prefer the newer one. My other issue, and maybe this is just me, but does anyone else find the Lightlife...
  8. Upgrade on Microsoft solitaire collections events failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade on Microsoft solitaire collections events failure: I recently purchased a HP laptop. It has Windows-S. The Events portion on Microsoft Solitaire Collections state it needs to upgrade. I proceed to upgrade - go to the Microsoft store - which shows it is installed. The upgrade does not happen. Why? Is it the Windows-S?...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading: I have no idea why, but Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not loading events now. After trying to load it for several minutes, it gives the error message "Internet Connection required", which makes no sense because my laptop is connected. Can I have an answer please?...
  10. Event Error 5973 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Error 5973 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: [img] After I got rid of the System Restore error: (see System Restore fails: AppxStaging %ProgramFiles%\WindowsApp 0x80070091 - Page 26 - Windows 10 Forums), I am now getting another error (see screenshot). It says:"Activation of app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hard road mini solitaire march 29th

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection events clock

3. microsoft solitaire collection events 26 3aug

4. microsoft solitaire events 2019,
  5. microsoft solitaire event not loading,
  6. Microsoft solitaire collection Challenge 18 March 6 2019