Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Frequently during a Solitaire game the busy icon appears for a few seconds before the game shuts down completely. On restart the game continues from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by reed1e, Mar 18, 2019.

1. reed1e Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

Frequently during a Solitaire game the busy icon appears for a few seconds before the game shuts down completely. On restart the game continues from almost the same point. The crashes have only started recently (latest Windows update?)

Following posted advice I ran the Windows Store Apps trouble shooter and reset the app four times but each time the app continues to crash. The next step 'Detecting additional problems' initially listed 'hanging or crashing apps' as 'could not be fixed'. Two times ago it reported 'fixed' and the last time 'Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem'; 'Give feedback on this problem', hence this report.

Any suggestions?

Windows 10 Pro, v1809, OS build 17763.379, 64 bit

:)

reed1e, Mar 18, 2019
  2. LinOly Win User

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft solitaire collection: Why does solitaire make my monitor go to sleep a few minutes of playing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/d26a41c7-917d-4d21-829b-4a9832e407c2
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Microsoft Solitaire Collection updated to Premium without permission, and now, certain games & features no longer function properly. What can I do to return to the free version?...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I downloaded Solitaire Collection from the apps store,, Iget a message that it is installed, but when I tgry to open it, it just flashes and wont open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/c274ed9b-b919-4e05-91be-11c9f652946a"
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: This used to work fine, but the add's have started to continually freeze and shuts the game down. The only one that seems to work fine is the jigsaw game. I have tried resetting the games, Removing and reinstalling them but I still have the same problem. Even tried to pay...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped loading events. I starts loading but when a few minutes pass, it sends an error "Internet Connection required". But my PC is connected!...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Ik speel met veel plezier de Daguitdagingen van MSC, de Pyramid opgave van 7 oktober 2018 is niet op te lossen, is dit bekend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/c333f616-43c4-4e30-bb21-0f60cde3f4de
  8. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection: since updating windown 10 Microsoft solitaire collection will not open just flashes on screen then disappears. what do I need to do to resolve this problem...
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection: Hello this is my first post I hope you can help on my start menu all the other alps I click on stay on except the solitaire collection sometimes I click it and it comes up and then blinks off and sometimes it stays on and I play the game some times I have to try 3 or 4 times...
  10. microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire collection: the adds in these games keep making my system hang. Can anyone help me get rid of these pesky things? (Without Paying)! 75092

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire collection crashing

2. solitaire keeps blue screen

3. is microsoft solitaire collection down

4. microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing,
  5. win 10 microsoft solitaire collection shuts down computer ,
  6. microsoft solitaire crashing,
  7. solitaire collection crash