Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Moving Guest Account to an Xbox Live Account Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Moving Guest Account to an Xbox Live Account Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Folks, I hope everyone is doing well. I have a friend who has made a significant amount of progress in their Guest Account and we're having an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZenTron_, Jan 1, 2021.

1. ZenTron_ Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Moving Guest Account to an Xbox Live Account Issue

Hello Folks, I hope everyone is doing well.

I have a friend who has made a significant amount of progress in their Guest Account and we're having an issue when we're trying to sync it to their XBox Live Account. I understand this verbiage: "Note: You can only sync your Guest Account information with the Xbox Live Account once. " I'm wondering if something happened with this "one" attempt and maybe their account needs to be reset to allow the initial sync to occur again.

The issue is that we'll see "We are syncing your data to the cloud. Please wait." after we login with the XBox Companion App and launch the Solitaire Collection App. If we close and re-open it we see "Synching Data..." on the top right where we're suppose to see the account logged in with this state never changing.

Our goal is to keep the same XBox Live Account but sync the progress from the Guest Account. I'm not sure if we have to contact Microsoft somehow or if anyone has feedback to help us.

It would be appreciated, thanks!

:)

ZenTron_, Jan 1, 2021

2. Microsoft solitaire collection problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are having this issue, one of the common reasons is corrupted statistics file on the account. To help you reset the statistics of your main account, we suggest
    that you follow the steps below:

• First you need to close Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • In Windows Explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark.
    • Then try to run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    The statistics file will be deleted, and everything will be set back to 0.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 1, 2021
  3. microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Jan 1, 2021
  4. Esau79936 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Moving Guest Account to an Xbox Live Account Issue

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

Recently, I had a computer with Windows 10 Pro and Microsoft Solitaire Collection on it that would not let me upgrade to Premium. Every time I clicked on the $1.99 button to upgrade to premium, it would tell me to reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    from the store. Yes, we reinstalled from the store multiple times without any success.

So... We created a secondary logon to the machine for Windows. Once the new account was created in Windows, we started up Microsoft Solitaire Collection and logged into the original XBox account that we wanted to upgrade to Premium. Solitaire popped up the
    screen with the prices and we clicked on $1.99 and it finally took! YAY! Or so we thought. The new Windows account now has a premium copy of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The original account on Windows also has Microsoft Solitaire Collection and uses the
    same xBox Live account. But the problem is that the new account on Windows is the only one that accepts the premium upgrade. The original account on Windows with Solitaire is refusing to accept the premium upgrade. I don't want to run two Windows accounts
    for a stupid game and I don't want to have to move all of my files over to the new account. Did I do something wrong? Please don't tell me that I just wasted $1.99 plus the $1.00 hold on my card...? Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Moving Guest Account to an Xbox Live Account Issue :(

FOUND THE PROBLEM: Alright. The first account used one hotmail login and the second account used another hotmail login for Windows. The $1.99 went to the secondary hotmail account instead of the xBox Live account. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Moving Guest Account to an Xbox Live Account Issue :( Is there anyway to move the premium status
    between accounts?

Esau79936, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Moving Guest Account to an Xbox Live Account Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account: Hello, My dad has been playing microsoft solitaire for quite a while, but has never signed in. He has reached level 1400 as a guest, but now his computer is starting to slow down. He is worried that if he gets a new computer that he will lose all of his progress. Is there a...
  3. Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account: Hello, My dad has been playing microsoft solitaire for quite a while, but has never signed in. He has reached level 1400 as a guest, but now his computer is starting to slow down. He is worried that if he gets a new computer that he will lose all of his progress. Is there a...
  4. Save guest solitaire score to Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save guest solitaire score to Microsoft account.: How to save guest solitaire score to Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-guest-solitaire-score-to-microsoft-account/84275d56-2a18-444e-a2a1-1c14c0060c33
  5. Save guest solitaire score to Microsoft account.

Save guest solitaire score to Microsoft account.: How to save guest solitaire score to Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-guest-solitaire-score-to-microsoft-account/84275d56-2a18-444e-a2a1-1c14c0060c33
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live: Hi Can't load Daily Challenge - Keep getting download from server error - Windows 10 PC - Nothing wrong with internet connection and all other games on Solitaire Collection work - Only one that won't load is the Daily Challenge...
  7. Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection

Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection: I accidentally uninstalled my xbox live programs which I believe allows MS Solitaire to keep my level scores. Now when I go to Solitaire I cannot sign in - get error code 117000. It will only allow me to play as a guest. Should I uninstall Windows 10 and then reinstall...
  8. Syncing guest data to Microsoft account - Microsoft Solitaire Collection Data

Syncing guest data to Microsoft account - Microsoft Solitaire Collection Data: I was unable to connect my system to the game services for a while so I played as a guest and advanced pretty far with coins\points\etc. Now that I am able to connect to the game services, my live account does not have my progress. However, if I login as a guest, I see all...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010: Every time I open the program I receive the above error. I've tried reinstalling and going through the generic troubleshooting steps at the microsoftcasualgames site, but it still pops up. It only started happening after the latest update. Anything else I can try?...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection issues: I am having issues with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I am having to deal with ads even though I pay for the Premium version. I also am having problems with the Solitaire HD games. I have tried to click on the option to click on the option to disable ads but nothing...