Windows 10: Microsoft solitaire collection - No connection message been playing this daily for some...

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire collection - No connection message been playing this daily for some... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft solitaire collection - No connection message been playing this daily for some while , then yesterday it couldnt connect as I have 'no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaStrt, Oct 12, 2018.

1. MaStrt Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection - No connection message been playing this daily for some...

Microsoft solitaire collection - No connection message

been playing this daily for some while , then yesterday it couldnt connect as I have 'no internet connection'...clearly as i am here i do have the connection , any suggestions??

I copied this question from a CLOSED THREAD, because I have the EXACT SAME ISSUE.

It wasn't solved then. I am not alone. I have working internet and it seems that Microsoft has hosed things up. I guess I should just vote with my feet and play another Solitaire unless someone at Microsoft can solve the problem.

:)

MaStrt, Oct 12, 2018

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Will No Load WINDOWS 10 PC

Hi,

Issues with loading Microsoft Solitaire Collection may occur due to a network connection error. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Have you tried to play any other online games and checked if the same issue is happening?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection from MSN or via Facebook?

In the meantime, we suggest that you play the game using a different browser.

Loraine Mon, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Glensab Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not work properly - error code 101_107_1

ThofikhAhamad,

For the last 4 days I have been having the same problem as stated by Linda and keep getting error code 101_107_1 when the game tries to log in to Xbox Live. I took the steps you suggested with no improvement.

I also checked:

• I am signed into xbox.com
    • I checked my firewall settings to make sure that xbox.com can both send and receive through the firewall.
    • MS Solitaire Collection used to show up in my programs list but is no longer listed there.
    • The MS Solitaire icon on my desktop has disappeared.
    • When I check MS Store games, it shows it is already installed.
    • When I check on "play" in the MS Store, MS Solitaire Collection launches but will not log in and I get the error code.
    • I can play the off-line MS Solitaire Collection games, just not the Daily Challenge.
    • I downloaded MS Minesweeper and it launches and signs into Xbox Live OK. So, I'm thinking something with the Solitaire Collection program or settings is corrupted.
    • I have not been able to find a way to remove/re-install Solitaire Collection.
    • I have not been able to find anything about how to repair Solitaire Collection.
    I am running Windows 10 and the latest updates are all installed.

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Glensab, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Microsoft solitaire collection - No connection message been playing this daily for some...

microsoft solitaire collection daily challenge.

In the last few days of using daily challenge when you complete a game you receive your coins then when you click on the next game it loads only to the blank screen of the game but not to the screen where you are told of the challenge and asked to "play
    or "cancel". you can't do anything on the screen other than click on options or exit the program. I then re-enter the microsoft solitaire collection game wait to connect to the daily challenge and enter the game. sometimes this fixes the problem and some
    times I have to exit the program and come in again.

TrevorLoone, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft solitaire collection - No connection message been playing this daily for some...

1. Microsoft solitaire collection - No connection message been playing this daily for some... - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire collection

2. Microsoft solitaire collection won’t open daily games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection won’t open daily games: Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t open daily games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-wont-open-daily/d8bd9aa0-b77d-4dbe-92b5-04fa67eef1f7
  3. Microsoft solitaire collection won’t open daily games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection won’t open daily games: Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t open daily games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-wont-open-daily/d8bd9aa0-b77d-4dbe-92b5-04fa67eef1f7
  4. Can't download the daily Solitaire collection

Can't download the daily Solitaire collection: As of today, 01/01/2022, I have not been able to download the Microsoft Solitaire daily Collection. There have been no circumstantial changes since the final game played on the last day of 2021. I am still using Windows 10. Up to now, there have never been any issues. Can...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge Download Error Message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge Download Error Message: Why do i keep getting a "download error" message when i try to play daily challenge on solitaire collection? I can access everything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-daily-challenge/a2d85782-b925-4336-98fc-7bb01e83c4c4
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live: Hi Can't load Daily Challenge - Keep getting download from server error - Windows 10 PC - Nothing wrong with internet connection and all other games on Solitaire Collection work - Only one that won't load is the Daily Challenge...
  7. daily microsoft solitaire collection

daily microsoft solitaire collection: i am trying to complete my challenges for the day and "event 2 game mini" it won't let me finish expert klondike. tells me i am out of moves and i am not. have used undo last move dozen times. played it a dozen times and it won't let me finish the game...
  8. Solitaire Collection Ads when playing daily challenges and events

Solitaire Collection Ads when playing daily challenges and events: I've noticed increased frequency and duration of ads in between daily challenge and events games. Today I could not move on from these ads after 5 minutes of terminating each one and moving to PLAY. Back came the series of unsolicited ads. I'm sick of this recurring...
  9. can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges: Off and on, I get an error message when I am trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. Error message says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Try again later." Error: Ox80072EFD. Option to play as Guest, or try again later. When I try again...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challange: This only occurs in the daily challenge not the individual games. The mouse does not select the entire column when trying to move the column to another position. It will only select the bottom card. I tried reinstalling the solitaire collect but I get the same results....