Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Not Listed in All Apps

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection Not Listed in All Apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed the Microsoft Solitaire Collection but it does not appear in the All Apps listing. I went to reinstall it but it says it is already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StevenTodd, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Not Listed in All Apps

I installed the Microsoft Solitaire Collection but it does not appear in the All Apps listing. I went to reinstall it but it says it is already installed. How can I open it or is there a way to uninstall and reinstall it?

:)

StevenTodd, Oct 25, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

microsoft solitaire collection isnt working

Hi David, have you tried resetting the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app?

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Star Button

Go to Apps

In the list of installed apps, find Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Click the app and choose 'Advanced Options'

Then click Reset

Hopefully that will get Microsoft Solitaire Collection working for you . . .

DaveM121, Oct 25, 2015
  3. MS Solitaire not running on user that played MS Solitaire prior to Windows 10 upgrade. Other users are OK

Hello,

We apologize for delay in responding.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire collection?

If not then kindly right click on Microsoft Solitaire collection from All apps list and select Uninstall. Next go to Windows Store and search for Microsoft Solitaire collection and install it.

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 25, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Not Listed in All Apps

Try clicking search/Cortana and type soli...

Cliff S, Oct 25, 2015
  5. Tried that but it just takes me to the Store

StevenTodd, Oct 25, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Double check in the store app and see if it say's installed. Maybe something went south during installation.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Not Listed in All Apps [​IMG]

Cliff S, Oct 25, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    I use the games from 8.1

8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Not Listed in All Apps

Nothing happens when I click on it.

StevenTodd, Oct 25, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    Does it show up in Settings app>>>System>>>Apps & features

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Not Listed in All Apps [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Not Listed in All Apps

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Not Listed in All Apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire collection: initial screen comes on then disappears can't load program. re-downloaded doesn't work what now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/190e73d7-345a-4212-b5b0-76d231975fc2
  3. Microsoft solitaire collection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft solitaire collection: Je voudrais renouveler mon abonnement premium pour UN AN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/4df98089-6615-4c8b-a281-1bd2cd8ea4a7"
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I PAID for a one year subscription to Solitaire Collection, 8 months later I get POPUP asking me if I want to play only. I DO NOT. But I cannot get rid of the popup and it is preventing me from accessing my paid subscription. As I read through many of the community...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am having trouble with an Microsoft solitaire collection app on win 10. I went to Microsoft store and got the free app and it shows it is installed, but when I try to open it allI get is a quick flash and nothing opens....
  6. microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft solitaire collection: It doesn't work microsoft solitaire collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/a3b99f46-2e9e-4ba9-9096-9b279fa58c23
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: If you win the game how are you not also awarded all the points for that game. Example: Klondike Game, objective score 720 points, After completing all four stacks only 705 points are awarded. It's not logical....
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I cannot get connected. Get the message that cannot verify with the cloud and error code 121003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/microsoft-solitaire-collection/cb4351d2-cbab-4d48-be2e-cb81764c24aa
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I recently had trouble with the collection so I did a reset then a uninstall per the problem. After restart and getting install from store my Xbox data and progress was not on my game anymore. It is still on my Xbox App showing I have completed many levels why isn't it...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I do the Daily Challenges on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and try to collect the 'rewards' each day.. but everyday when I look at the calendar, I see I completed 4/5... missing one challenge, but the problem is that I only have 4 games to choose from, not 5.... I have...