Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I paid the annual fee for the Premium Edition of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection but suddenly this past week it stopped working. Who do you contact... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LenPaddick, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

I paid the annual fee for the Premium Edition of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection but suddenly this past week it stopped working. Who do you contact to get this restored to eliminate ads. I also have the premium edition for Ultimate Word Games and it works as it should

:)

LenPaddick, Apr 24, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition?

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition has quit loading. Any suggestions? I am a computer idiot.

Sue Hesser, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Mike88PJ Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

Do I have to buy a subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition for each of my Microsoft accounts or can they be shared?

Mike88PJ, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium Edition

I purchased the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition a few months ago and it worked fine. Since my computer was automatically updated recently, I no longer have the Premium Edition and get all the ads again. How to I get the Premium Edition
    back again without have to pay for it twice.

DorothyJander, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Premium Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Solitaire Collection: I have premium on my phone and recently bought a new phone. a Galaxy A53. The premium did not transfer to my new phone nor does the 'want to skip ads get premium' show....
  3. Premium Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Premium Solitaire Collection: I have premium on my phone and recently bought a new phone. a Galaxy A53. The premium did not transfer to my new phone nor does the 'want to skip ads get premium' show....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Status

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Status: I am supposed to have premium status for Microsoft solitaire until 25 Dec 2020. I'm getting ads and requests to subscribe for premium service. This happened once before and a Microsoft Tech guy fixed it. I have seen this same problem posted in the past and have already...
  5. Cannot sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Premium Edition.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Premium Edition.: I cannot sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I have tried all of the suggested fixes posted here so far and nothing works. I can sign into the Store but cannot get signed in to Solitaire Collection....
  6. Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire collection shows subscription expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire collection shows subscription expired: purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless. ***Modified title from: premium edition for microsoft solitaire games***...
  7. Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection: I subscribed to the Microsoft solitaire collection premium edition on May 12th. The cost has been paid from my bank account, but I still see ads and have not benefitted from the extras that were advertised. Can you help ne with a solution to this problem...
  8. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...
  10. Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection renewal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection renewal: Hi My premium subscription for solitaire collection end soon, unable to find how to renew, checked my account under services and subscriptions, but no listing for this. Can you tell me how to renew. Thanks Moved from: (Office | Unknown/other | Windows 10 |...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire premium subscription

2. Premium subscription for Solitaire

3. microsoft premium edition solitaire windows

4. microsoft solitaire collection premium sale,
  5. microsoft solitaire premium edition,
  6. microsoft solitaire collection premium edition,
  7. error code 124 microsoft solitaire