Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire collection, timer issue.

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire collection, timer issue. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Upon going into the EVENT system, I checked the amount of games there were and exited the EVENT. Checking back later to play, I found that the timer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gary808, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Gary808 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire collection, timer issue.

Upon going into the EVENT system, I checked the amount of games there were and exited the EVENT. Checking back later to play, I found that the timer was still running although I wasn't playing.

Any suggestions?

:)

Gary808, Jan 27, 2019

2. turn off timer on simple solitaire

Hi,

I will certainly help you with the Solitaire timer.

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to turn off the timer:

• Run the game, and go to the top left corner, and click on the
      game option/symbol [].
    • Click on the settings, and search for the timer option.
    • Select the timer option from on to
      off

I suggest you to refer the link on Timing in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 replied by DrPepper23 replied on August 14, 2015 and check if it helps.

Timing in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with the Solitaire timer. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Jan 27, 2019
  3. issues with timer for microsoft solitaire collection events

Hello, this is a common problem with timing on the microsoft solitaire collection game with the way it calculates time. The issue is that it continues to count your timer even if you are not actually in the game/go do something else for a while and are
    not playing.

This seems to be a bug with the game in general.

You can check the solitaire FAQs here:
    https://microsoftcasualgames.com/casualsuite/su...

then you can report it on the feedback hub with win+F. Other than that my only suggestion is to re-install and see if that helps.

Zackary Vanosdol, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

Hi Anne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app after downloading Windows 10. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect app settings.
    • Corrupt app.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire collection, timer issue. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire collection

2. Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.: On windows 11 with bitdefender vpn, I cannot do microsoft solitaire collection events. Events show no internet connection. It works with vpn turned off. Tried to set up split tunnelling but nothing I try will fix it....
  3. Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.: On windows 11 with bitdefender vpn, I cannot do microsoft solitaire collection events. Events show no internet connection. It works with vpn turned off. Tried to set up split tunnelling but nothing I try will fix it....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ad issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection ad issue: Just tried playing a game. There's some sort of ad for Sharpie pens from Ad Choices. The screen goes black, you can hear audio, then there's no way to get out of the ad when it's done. Only option is to close the entire program. If you go back it, it of course plays the same...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ad issue

Microsoft Solitaire Collection ad issue: Just tried playing a game. There's some sort of ad for Sharpie pens from Ad Choices. The screen goes black, you can hear audio, then there's no way to get out of the ad when it's done. Only option is to close the entire program. If you go back it, it of course plays the same...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  9. Microsoift Solitaire Online Collection Timer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoift Solitaire Online Collection Timer: I am repeating a question asked by many others over a long period. I pay to be a Microsoft Solitaire online Premium subscriber. I enjoy the game and have been a Premium subscriber for many years. I am extremely aggravated that when I am engaged in playing a game and have to...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection issues: I am having issues with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I am having to deal with ads even though I pay for the Premium version. I also am having problems with the Solitaire HD games. I have tried to click on the option to click on the option to disable ads but nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire collection events issue

2. microsoft solitaire collection timer problem

3. microsoft solitaire collection turn off timer

4. microsoft solataire event timer,
  5. microsoft solitaire collection event problems,
  6. solitaire windows 10 issue,
  7. microsoft solitaire collection events timer problem