Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection timing issues on events

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection timing issues on events in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I could not find a way to ask on the support page https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us as it all was read-only articles even when signed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hans Beihny, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection timing issues on events

I could not find a way to ask on the support page https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us as it all was read-only articles even when signed in. My issues are that when playing event challenges, the timing will often calculate incorrectly. For example, if I start a game but click cancel before the cards are actually dealt, and then come back an hour later and click that game again, the total time spent on the game includes the hour gap even though I never even saw what the cards were dealt as. Additionally, sometimes my laptop will apparently have difficulty connecting to the internet so while I beat a game in 1 minute, it takes 30 seconds of the "spinning wheel" before it shows the final time, and again charges the total time of 1:30 against my time playing. As events are focused on completing the challenges as quickly as possible, and medals assigned based on your ranking against other players, these timing issues sometimes determine whether I lose a medal to someone else. Can someone please fix these issues? Thanks.

:)

Hans Beihny, Nov 8, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events

Thank you for updating us. For more in-depth troubleshooting regarding Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events, we would suggest that you post your concern to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Community

Page

Jomari Arc, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Events in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Internet connects to all games in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection except Events. Why is that? I did the suggested uninstall and reinstall with a cleared Store cache, and it didn't make any difference. What is missing that makes only Events not
    want to stay connected to internet?

AgnetteDuncan, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection timing issues on events

Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Event

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Were you able to download the events using a different profile?
    • Have you done any changes on the computer or your account prior to the issue?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Have you tried to restart your network hardware and your computer?

We also suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter on this
    link.

If you are still experiencing the same issue, we recommend that you reset the Windows Store app to clear the store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Launch Windows Store and check if there are available updates and install them.
    • Open Microsoft Solitaire Collection and play the events again.

Loraine Mon, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection timing issues on events

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection timing issues on events - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.: On windows 11 with bitdefender vpn, I cannot do microsoft solitaire collection events. Events show no internet connection. It works with vpn turned off. Tried to set up split tunnelling but nothing I try will fix it....
  3. Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.: On windows 11 with bitdefender vpn, I cannot do microsoft solitaire collection events. Events show no internet connection. It works with vpn turned off. Tried to set up split tunnelling but nothing I try will fix it....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events: My event for Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't open for today, Thursday June 18th. It says its already ended and it never began. It was Pyramid Adventure. I completed Solitaire World Tour yesterday. I already restarted my computer and it still hasn't helped. Is there a...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Events timing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Events timing?: Hi Peoples; - Regarding the "Events" competitions timing; - I observe that the recorded time stamp for an event commences when one starts the first of the games and closes when one completes the last game of the Event... This would seem quite rational; - but would it not be...
  6. Mini events in Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mini events in Solitaire collection: Why are we only having mini events? ***Modified title from: Solitaire Events *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mini-events-in-solitaire-collection/fe8b464f-c207-4a88-93dd-914dab3f059b
  7. Upgrade on Microsoft solitaire collections events failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade on Microsoft solitaire collections events failure: I recently purchased a HP laptop. It has Windows-S. The Events portion on Microsoft Solitaire Collections state it needs to upgrade. I proceed to upgrade - go to the Microsoft store - which shows it is installed. The upgrade does not happen. Why? Is it the Windows-S?...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection issues: I am having issues with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I am having to deal with ads even though I pay for the Premium version. I also am having problems with the Solitaire HD games. I have tried to click on the option to click on the option to disable ads but nothing...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading: I have no idea why, but Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not loading events now. After trying to load it for several minutes, it gives the error message "Internet Connection required", which makes no sense because my laptop is connected. Can I have an answer please?...
  10. Event Error 5973 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Error 5973 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: [img] After I got rid of the System Restore error: (see System Restore fails: AppxStaging %ProgramFiles%\WindowsApp 0x80070091 - Page 26 - Windows 10 Forums), I am now getting another error (see screenshot). It says:"Activation of app...