Windows 10: Microsoft solitaire collection tour du monde en solitaire[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire...

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire collection tour du monde en solitaire[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bonjour, Lorsque l'on joue au tour du monde sur PC Windows 10, la durée de jeux servant au classement correspond au total du temps passé à terminer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Doray44, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Doray44 Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection tour du monde en solitaire[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire...

Bonjour,

Lorsque l'on joue au tour du monde sur PC Windows 10, la durée de jeux servant au classement correspond au total du temps passé à terminer chaque jeu. Il arrive que l'on ne fasse pas tous les jeux sans s'arrêter. Dans ce cas, à la reprise du tour du monde, lorsque l'on termine un nouveau jeu, la durée totale de jeux est incrémentée de la durée du jeu que l'on vient de terminer plus la durée entre l'arrêt et la reprise du tour du monde. Il semblerait que ce soit le cas lorsque l'on ne ferme pas l'application... Est-ce bien le cas et y a-t-il une solution pour que cette durée de suspension de jeu ne soit pas prise en compte ? Quelqu'un a-t-il une explication ?

Merci

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Hello
    When playing around the world on PC Windows 10, the duration of games used in the ranking is the total amount of time spent completing each game. Sometimes you don't do all the games without stopping. In this case, at the resumption of the round the world, when one finishes a new game, the total duration of games is incremented by the duration of the game that we just finished plus the duration between the stop and the resumption of the round the world. It would seem that this is the case when the application is not closed... Is that the case and is there a way to ensure that the duration of the game suspension is not taken into account? Does anyone have an explanation?
    Thank you]

:)

Doray44, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique user

Source: Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique users | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Microsoft Solitaire World Tour Event

I bought a new PC, and don't find the Solitaire World Tour Event in my Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I was able to login and confirm my same Premium account. I am comparing the old PC with the Solitaire World Tour Event and the new PC, windows 10.
    I can't find my Solitaire World Tour Event. How do I get it loaded onto this new PC?

JudyThomas1, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection tour du monde en solitaire[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire...

Arun B J, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft solitaire collection tour du monde en solitaire[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire... - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I subscribe to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and have enjoyed using it for a few years.Today someone else is logged in on my Microsoft Solitaire app and I can't log him/her out. I have tried uninstalling the app; resetting it and even restoring my laptop to a previous date,...
  6. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection: My solitaire collection is not working and I have no clue how to report the issue. I have unloaded and reloaded, did a reboot and no change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/592ae196-2621-46eb-a13a-0f81cc82c0d2
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: In the last couple of days Microsoft Solitaire Collection has disappeared from my computer. It is not listed anymore in my list of applications. Hence I cannot play the games I play regularly.What has happened?How can I recover itTThanks....
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I paid for ad free solitaire collection however recently the ads to download games keeps popping up and I can't play until the ad finishes running. Who does one contact to get this resolved? Thanks!...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Please tell my why all of a sudden a few days ago my opening page where it shows you the 5 different games and my personal scores has a large rectangle notice saying that my playing name has been removed from the top right corner and that some new name "CordingAxis082" has...
  10. Solitaire Collection World Tour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection World Tour: Hi, it happens regularly that when playing the Solitaire World Tour, the time doesn't stop when closing the game. I saw other having the same issue. I close the game, close the app, but every now and then the playing time continues. This is not nice since it alters the...