Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have today's challenge blocked (Pyramid day), it keeps saying the it has been closed. What happened?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dr.Dalmo, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Dr.Dalmo Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?

I have today's challenge blocked (Pyramid day), it keeps saying the it has been closed. What happened?

:)

Dr.Dalmo, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Paul Four Win User

MICROSOFT Solitaire Collection Events Challenge

I buy a new computer and when i open MICROSOFT Solitaire Collection:
    The Events Challenge doesn't appear I can only play on daily challenge and others

What's wrong?

How to make the Events Challenge come back again on this new computer?

Paul Four, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitaire collection - Klondike daily challenge September15

Hi,

Let’s look into the details so we can verify what’s causing this error. Have you installed any Windows update? If not, we suggest that you install any updates that haven’t been installed. If it has been updated but is still getting
    the same error, then we’ll have to uninstall/reinstall the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. No need to worry though as your progress on the game will remain. Here are the steps:

• Uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection (to uninstall, right-click on the app icon and choose Uninstall from the bottom menu)
    • Press Windows Key and R (or go to Start and search for Run)
    • In the box that pops up, type wsreset.exe and press Enter or OK
    • The Windows Store will launch for you (with its cache nice and clean!)
    • Hover over the right-hand side to bring up the charm bar and go to Settings
    • In the Settings Menu, go to App Updates
    • In the App Updates menu, press both Check for Updates AND Sync Licenses
    • Press the arrow key at the top left to go back
    • In the search bar at the right, type in Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    • Reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Update us with the results so we can further help you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?

microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge: The tripeak on the daily challenge for 11/20/21 is confusing because on the second deal, the last three cards are, left to right a 10, a 6, and a 4. I can get the 10 and the 4, it seems there is no way you can get the 6 because there are no other cards to match. The last four...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge Download Error Message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge Download Error Message: Why do i keep getting a "download error" message when i try to play daily challenge on solitaire collection? I can access everything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-daily-challenge/a2d85782-b925-4336-98fc-7bb01e83c4c4
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge for 01/09/2021

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge for 01/09/2021: Today, January 9, 2021, I have not bee able to access the Daily Challenge in Microsoft Solitaire Collection app. This is the message I am receiving. I am connected to the internet and have been able to play other games within Microsoft Solitaire Collection app. What is the...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live: Hi Can't load Daily Challenge - Keep getting download from server error - Windows 10 PC - Nothing wrong with internet connection and all other games on Solitaire Collection work - Only one that won't load is the Daily Challenge...
  6. Microsoft solitaire challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire challenge: Up until yesterday 03/14/2020, I was able to login thru Xbox in windows 10 and play the challenges. but now I get errors 101 and 104. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-challenge/cfa98d79-5f5c-4a6a-9044-e7efa7d11b9a
  7. microsoft solitaire collection changed as from today the language . I can not find where to...

microsoft solitaire collection changed as from today the language . I can not find where to...: I already removed it and installed it again , but this foreign language keeps turning up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-changed-as-from/fd5c7860-1231-4cf0-a556-bd7da4ad2718"
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection World Tour 2-20-2016 challenge says it ended. Today is the...

Microsoft Solitaire Collection World Tour 2-20-2016 challenge says it ended. Today is the...: Microsoft Solitaire Collection - World Tour 2-20-2019 challenge says it ended. Today is the 20th. It will not let me play today. Can this be fixed?...
  9. Today's ad in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Today's ad in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I just wanted to communicate that I found today's ad inappropriate. It is not a family-friendly ad. I hope it is removed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/todays-ad-in-the-microsoft-solitaire-collection/7a407ff6-fa6f-42dd-bd1f-a1ed5c0cb7d6"
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenges not loading May 16 2017: Hi All: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection challenge each day. This morning, the challenges would not load, and despite my resetting the App from "Apps and Features" in Windows 10 settings, the problem has persisted all day. Seems that the ads that load and play...