Windows 10: microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work

Discus and support microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Been playing Solitaire from the Microsoft Collection for years; suddenly says error code 101 and/or 104, problem downloading game data. Have already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WesleyFunk, Mar 15, 2020.

1. microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work

Been playing Solitaire from the Microsoft Collection for years; suddenly says error code 101 and/or 104, problem downloading game data. Have already tried restarting computer, deleting and re-installing app, doing updates. Nothing works. Help!

:)

WesleyFunk, Mar 15, 2020

2. microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Mar 15, 2020
  3. Microsoft Solitaire error 124

Tried all. no help. Command prompt wouldn`t recognize the command stated in suggestions. Tried with power shell no help. Always solid 124. I don`t know how many yrs. I`ve used solitaire col. with 0 probs. now all of a sudden won`t work. Mahjong and
    sudoku ok. I don`t understand what changed.

Cecil C. Martin, Mar 15, 2020
  4. microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

To resolve your concern, I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection and check if it helps. You can uninstall the program by following the steps outlined below...

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell in the search box.
    2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command to uninstall the Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage
    4. Hit Enter.
    5. Restart your computer. Go to Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection again.

If you have any questions or are stuck feel free to post below or if it worked for you then I would appreciate it if you confirmed that it did below so other users can be assured.

HinokYohannes, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work

1. microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work - Similar Threads - microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.: I have been playing the online Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years, it is my favorite. For the past week it has not been working. The screen is is half there and when I click the play now button it just times and never loads. Please fix it. I have not made any recent...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.: I have been playing the online Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years, it is my favorite. For the past week it has not been working. The screen is is half there and when I click the play now button it just times and never loads. Please fix it. I have not made any recent...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't upgrade: I am unable to upgrade to a premium account in Microsoft Solitaire Collection because the system will not take my credit or debit card. I believe this is because the system shows me as living in Ukraine rather than the US. I cannot change from the Ukraine location the box is...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working with ads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working with ads: does anyone know why Microsoft Solitaire Collection is having troubles running the adds??? The adds just started to freeze and no way to close them other then to close the program. The only way to temporally fix this is by resetting the app data for the Solitaire...
  7. volume not working in microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume not working in microsoft solitaire collection: I'm sure this is an easy fix but can't seem to find the answer. The volume in Microsoft solitaire collection is gone. I do not hear the cards shuffling. My volume works in other apps such as youtube so volume overall is working, just not in the game. Thoughts?...
  8. Solitaire Collection won't run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Solitaire Collection won't run: Windows 10 1903 , all updates installed. No Viruses. No Spyware. Try and run solitaire, the splash screen comes up for a second, then disappears. Happens to all users on the PC. Have tried: Uninstall and reinsall Reset from control panel wsreset get-appx package removal...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.: When my Microsoft Solitaire Collection stopped working, after trying every other suggested fix, I finally just updated Windows 10 on my computer. It did the trick!...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Erratic working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Erratic working: Microsoft Solitaire Collection runs "Events" , a collection of games. However, after completing a game successfully a blue tick mark appears but points are not awarded when I hit "continue". This happens often. I have tried "Reset" by selecting "Advance Options" in the "Apps...