Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection World Tour 2-20-2016 challenge says it ended. Today is the...

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection World Tour 2-20-2016 challenge says it ended. Today is the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Solitaire Collection - World Tour 2-20-2019 challenge says it ended. Today is the 20th. It will not let me play today. Can this be fixed?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by dac999999999, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection World Tour 2-20-2016 challenge says it ended. Today is the...

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - World Tour 2-20-2019 challenge says it ended. Today is the 20th. It will not let me play today. Can this be fixed?

:)

dac999999999, Feb 20, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire World Tour Challenges

In the Microsoft Solitaire World Tour Challenges, how can someone get first place
    in 20 games with a time of 26 minutes? Does some one check these times?

oldroy12945, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Solitaire World Tour Event of January 21, 2018

Hello, can somebody help me, please?

I signed in several hours ago and completed one challenge. I clicked on "continue" for the next challenge and was booted out of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I am now unable to access the "Solitaire
    World Tour" event.

I am able to access and play all other games in the Collection but when I try to access today's Solitaire World Tour Event and am booted out of the entire collection of games!

Thank you in advance

ActivatedYeti04

GloriaTrimble, Feb 20, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection World Tour 2-20-2016 challenge says it ended. Today is the...

Solitaire world tour event

Hi,

The advertisements that keep popping up whenever you try to play the World Tour event in Solitaire may be the main reason why the game itself freezes. To assist you better with this issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you playing Solitaire from the Microsoft Solitaire Collection that came with your Windows 10?
    • Is this happening when playing a normal game of Solitaire?
    • Are you connected to the Internet while playing the World Tour event?

We're looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection World Tour 2-20-2016 challenge says it ended. Today is the...

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection World Tour 2-20-2016 challenge says it ended. Today is the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge: The tripeak on the daily challenge for 11/20/21 is confusing because on the second deal, the last three cards are, left to right a 10, a 6, and a 4. I can get the 10 and the 4, it seems there is no way you can get the 6 because there are no other cards to match. The last four...
  3. Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge: The tripeak on the daily challenge for 11/20/21 is confusing because on the second deal, the last three cards are, left to right a 10, a 6, and a 4. I can get the 10 and the 4, it seems there is no way you can get the 6 because there are no other cards to match. The last four...
  4. Solitaire World Tour Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire World Tour Challenge: This morning the Solitaire World Tour Challenge keeps telling me I need an internet connection or just times out before connecting. Everything else on my pc is working fine and I do have internet! Is Microsoft down?...
  5. Candy Crush in Solitaire World Tour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush in Solitaire World Tour: Why recently is the Candy Crush advertisement in Solitaire World Tour have 16 counted off after the advertisement is completed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush-in-solitaire-world-tour/7acf6262-cf62-4050-9402-3f38cc255636
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - where is today's challenge?: I have today's challenge blocked (Pyramid day), it keeps saying the it has been closed. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-where-is-todays/c2201f52-ea76-4d07-a1c5-7255a1972658
  7. Today's ad in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Today's ad in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I just wanted to communicate that I found today's ad inappropriate. It is not a family-friendly ad. I hope it is removed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/todays-ad-in-the-microsoft-solitaire-collection/7a407ff6-fa6f-42dd-bd1f-a1ed5c0cb7d6"
  8. Solitaire Collection World Tour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection World Tour: Hi, it happens regularly that when playing the Solitaire World Tour, the time doesn't stop when closing the game. I saw other having the same issue. I close the game, close the app, but every now and then the playing time continues. This is not nice since it alters the...
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection tour du monde en solitaire[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection tour du monde en solitaire[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire...: Bonjour, Lorsque l'on joue au tour du monde sur PC Windows 10, la durée de jeux servant au classement correspond au total du temps passé à terminer chaque jeu. Il arrive que l'on ne fasse pas tous les jeux sans s'arrêter. Dans ce cas, à la reprise du tour du monde, lorsque...
  10. solitaire world tour event

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solitaire world tour event: a couple of times I have noticed when I close the game and take a break, when I return the event timer has not stopped and it could have been several hours...