Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I open the program I receive the above error. I've tried reinstalling and going through the generic troubleshooting steps at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by beckerist, Jun 12, 2019.

1. beckerist Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010

Every time I open the program I receive the above error. I've tried reinstalling and going through the generic troubleshooting steps at the microsoftcasualgames site, but it still pops up. It only started happening after the latest update. Anything else I can try?

:)

beckerist, Jun 12, 2019

2. error code 1170000 XBOX Live Solitaire Collection

I keep getting error code 1170000 when trying to play daily solitaire collection in my XBOX Live.

I also says "you have signed out of XBOX Live from outside Microsoft Solitaire Collection".

What does this mean and how do I fix it? Thanks for your help in advance.

firewhale36, Jun 12, 2019
  3. error code 121010

Hello

Xbox Live error/ error code 121010

Microsoft collection / the message exists when I try to play the game .

How to fix it / resolve it

Thanks

mysterieuseabraham, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Glensab Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not work properly - error code 101_107_1

ThofikhAhamad,

For the last 4 days I have been having the same problem as stated by Linda and keep getting error code 101_107_1 when the game tries to log in to Xbox Live. I took the steps you suggested with no improvement.

I also checked:

• I am signed into xbox.com
    • I checked my firewall settings to make sure that xbox.com can both send and receive through the firewall.
    • MS Solitaire Collection used to show up in my programs list but is no longer listed there.
    • The MS Solitaire icon on my desktop has disappeared.
    • When I check MS Store games, it shows it is already installed.
    • When I check on "play" in the MS Store, MS Solitaire Collection launches but will not log in and I get the error code.
    • I can play the off-line MS Solitaire Collection games, just not the Daily Challenge.
    • I downloaded MS Minesweeper and it launches and signs into Xbox Live OK. So, I'm thinking something with the Solitaire Collection program or settings is corrupted.
    • I have not been able to find a way to remove/re-install Solitaire Collection.
    • I have not been able to find anything about how to repair Solitaire Collection.
    I am running Windows 10 and the latest updates are all installed.

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Glensab, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Fix Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection: [IMG]If you encounter Xbox Live error 121010 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection, this post may help you fix it. You may receive this error message anytime while playing the Solitaire game or just after launching the game. The error code 121010 means Xbox fails to...
  3. Fix Xbox Live error 121003 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Xbox Live error 121003 while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection: [IMG]You may experience the Xbox Live error 121003 anytime while playing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game. Xbox displays this error when some problem occurs while loading the saved game data from the cloud. When this error occurs, you will see the following message on...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live: Hi Can't load Daily Challenge - Keep getting download from server error - Windows 10 PC - Nothing wrong with internet connection and all other games on Solitaire Collection work - Only one that won't load is the Daily Challenge...
  5. Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection: I accidentally uninstalled my xbox live programs which I believe allows MS Solitaire to keep my level scores. Now when I go to Solitaire I cannot sign in - get error code 117000. It will only allow me to play as a guest. Should I uninstall Windows 10 and then reinstall...
  6. Getting error code for windows solitaire code 121010

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting error code for windows solitaire code 121010: running Microsoft Solitaire Collection on windows 10 sign in with xbox id getting error code 121010 help sends me to page that says nothing about this code...
  7. error code 121010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 121010: I received this error in Microsoft solitaire collection on my ipad, I followed a previous response to go to setting, apps, Microsoft solitaire collection and reset it, I reset it on my computer, which cleared error on my ipad. It worked for a couple minutes, then I got the...
  8. Error Code 104 in Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Code 104 in Solitaire Collection: Hi I have been trying to get into the Solitaire Collection for two days now long time user and all I get is error code 101 and now code 104. I have great internet connection and have tried all the solutions including uninstalling and re-installing the app. Nothing works,...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Error 121010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Error 121010: I just started getting this error message a few days ago when I opened my Microsoft Solitaire game: Xbox Live error There was a problem saving your data to the cloud. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ at https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq and refer to...
  10. error code 121010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code 121010: Hello Xbox Live error/ error code 121010 Microsoft collection / the message exists when I try to play the game . How to fix it / resolve it Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live error 121010

2. xbox live error code 121010

3. error 121010

4. xbox live エラーコード 121010,
  5. error code 121010,
  6. xbox error code 121010,
  7. https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq,
  8. erreur xbox live 121010,
  9. 121010 Solitaire,
  10. microsoft solitaire collection error 121010,
  11. error code 121010 solitaire,