Windows 10: microsoft solitaire collection

Discus and support microsoft solitaire collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the adds in these games keep making my system hang. Can anyone help me get rid of these pesky things? (Without Paying)! 75092 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by billt4g, Jan 16, 2017.

1. billt4g Win User

microsoft solitaire collection

the adds in these games keep making my system hang. Can anyone help me get rid of these pesky things? (Without Paying)!

:)

billt4g, Jan 16, 2017

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: TriPeaks won't load - Windows 10

I did this:

> Run add/remove and uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

> Go to STORE and download Microsoft Solitaire Collection and install

Do you think the sixth time will work?

No wait a minute, I can do better than that.

How much are you betting that the sixth time will work?

(Edited to remove some blank lines that were inserted by Microsoft's web site and detracted from my quoted list. It looks like Microsoft's web site was programmed by Microsoft too.)

Norman Diamond, Jan 16, 2017
  3. Deleted Games

Are you referring to "Microsoft Solitaire Collection"?

If you uninstalled "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" you should be able to search the Store for "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" and install it. I just tested that.

A_User_Here, Jan 16, 2017
  4. Barman58 Win User

Simple, If you don't like the adverts that pay for the development of the game - Don't play the game

Barman58, Jan 16, 2017
  5. Hi in what why do they make your system hang.
    If it is the ad that seems to hang just make sure you have not got your cursor showing where your ad is, as I found that problem I just now make sure that it is too one side and so far no trouble since.

hTconeM9user, Jan 16, 2017
  6. billt4g Win User
    Barman,
    I don't mind the adverts themselves, I just don't like them Freezing my game...

billt4g, Jan 16, 2017
  7. billt4g Win User
    Thanks, I'll try this...

billt4g, Jan 16, 2017
  8. billt4g Win User

Thanks, this seems to work. 5 days and no more probems...

billt4g, Jan 21, 2017
  9. Hi glad that seems to work for you as well and good luck that it stays doing so

hTconeM9user, Jan 21, 2017
  10. dph853 Win User
    Solitaire starts, I can select my game, the ad plays, then when ad is done, solitaire exits on an error. Reload the game, watch the ad again, and there is a 50/50 chance I can proceed to play the hand. Repeat until hand is complete. If after selecting the next game, no ad is displayed, things work normally. Eventually another ad is displayed, program crashes again and the process repeats itself.

This behavior began with the update to CU.

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_3.15.3072.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Solitaire.ex e

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash
    Package Full Name: Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_3.15.3072.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Application Name: praid:App
    Application Version: 1.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 58be5036
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_91b4
    Fault Module Version: 10.0.15063.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: b79b6ddb
    Exception Code: c0000374
    Exception Offset: PCH_60_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5F04
    OS Version: 10.0.15063.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 91b4
    Additional Information 2: 91b47ee751c0fa4a560b88a948eb9785
    Additional Information 3: 0007
    Additional Information 4: 000765da553897cdc193329b0876e98f

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 1a39c6365a774f0f4cbe1008b35edb00 (133476645072)

dph853, Apr 10, 2017
  11. Problem same as billt4g above.

I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection (MSC) daily challenges. 3 days ago the challenges would not load seemingly hung up by the advert that would usually play on full screen before the game's final load. Instead of the advert, I would see a white screen with a Lock in the upper hand corner, and a Speaker in the lower right. The white screen would not clear regardless of how long I left it.

I googled the problem, and learned that resetting the App would help. Tried that, short success until problem returned a few minutes later.

Thinking the problem occurred shortly after Windows 10 Update kb3150513, I uninstalled same and tried again. Short success then problem returns a few minutes later. Reset again, same issue.

Uninstalled MSC, and reinstalled from Microsoft store. Worked for a few minutes, then white screen has returned.

Running out of options.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Toronto Cat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. microsoft solitaire collection - Similar Threads - microsoft solitaire collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I subscribe to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and have enjoyed using it for a few years.Today someone else is logged in on my Microsoft Solitaire app and I can't log him/her out. I have tried uninstalling the app; resetting it and even restoring my laptop to a previous date,...
  6. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection: My solitaire collection is not working and I have no clue how to report the issue. I have unloaded and reloaded, did a reboot and no change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/592ae196-2621-46eb-a13a-0f81cc82c0d2
  7. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection: Why when I open Microsoft solitaire collection windows security shows a pop up stating app or process blocked svchost.exe protected folder D:\videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/3a582b73-a62c-4ceb-af21-3e851f94f55b
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: In the last couple of days Microsoft Solitaire Collection has disappeared from my computer. It is not listed anymore in my list of applications. Hence I cannot play the games I play regularly.What has happened?How can I recover itTThanks....
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I paid for ad free solitaire collection however recently the ads to download games keeps popping up and I can't play until the ad finishes running. Who does one contact to get this resolved? Thanks!...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Please tell my why all of a sudden a few days ago my opening page where it shows you the 5 different games and my personal scores has a large rectangle notice saying that my playing name has been removed from the top right corner and that some new name "CordingAxis082" has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire hung up loading event