Windows 10: Microsoft solitaire collection

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello this is my first post I hope you can help on my start menu all the other alps I click on stay on except the solitaire collection sometimes I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jerrypc1, Sep 15, 2015.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

Hello this is my first post I hope you can help on my start menu all the other alps I click on stay on except the solitaire collection sometimes I click it and it comes up and then blinks off and sometimes it stays on and I play the game some times I have to try 3 or 4 times before it stays on. Thanks...Windows 10

:)

jerrypc1, Sep 15, 2015

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: TriPeaks won't load - Windows 10

I did this:

> Run add/remove and uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

> Go to STORE and download Microsoft Solitaire Collection and install

Do you think the sixth time will work?

No wait a minute, I can do better than that.

How much are you betting that the sixth time will work?

(Edited to remove some blank lines that were inserted by Microsoft's web site and detracted from my quoted list. It looks like Microsoft's web site was programmed by Microsoft too.)

Norman Diamond, Sep 15, 2015
  3. Deleted Games

Are you referring to "Microsoft Solitaire Collection"?

If you uninstalled "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" you should be able to search the Store for "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" and install it. I just tested that.

A_User_Here, Sep 15, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft solitaire collection

1. Microsoft solitaire collection - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Congratulations! If your goal was to create the most inane, infantile, and infuriating advertising possible, you’ve succeeded—in spades. Carter325 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/64ed6f1c-8d0c-4b33-a4df-0abf4a0f8ab3
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection so that I do not get advertisements. A few weeks back that went away, and now I get advertisements between games and I am not allowed to pick how I want the game played. How can I change it back. Does this have to be manually...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has disappeared. Went to Store, but it indicates I already own it, however, I can't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/2037c585-eb17-42f8-98a8-5cd25ef41925
  5. Microsoft Collection solitaire

Microsoft Collection solitaire: Why does Microsoft collection solitaire keeps going off screen in the middle of a game. Why does it not always exit out of the adverts when clicked on the cross, and why will it not not load correctly so often and after all above attempts one has to go back the beginning i...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I paid for ad free solitaire collection however recently the ads to download games keeps popping up and I can't play until the ad finishes running. Who does one contact to get this resolved? Thanks!...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Please tell my why all of a sudden a few days ago my opening page where it shows you the 5 different games and my personal scores has a large rectangle notice saying that my playing name has been removed from the top right corner and that some new name "CordingAxis082" has...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I cannot get connected. Get the message that cannot verify with the cloud and error code 121003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/microsoft-solitaire-collection/cb4351d2-cbab-4d48-be2e-cb81764c24aa
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I recently had trouble with the collection so I did a reset then a uninstall per the problem. After restart and getting install from store my Xbox data and progress was not on my game anymore. It is still on my Xbox App showing I have completed many levels why isn't it...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I do the Daily Challenges on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and try to collect the 'rewards' each day.. but everyday when I look at the calendar, I see I completed 4/5... missing one challenge, but the problem is that I only have 4 games to choose from, not 5.... I have...