Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is it possible to play the daily challenge for 2014 and earlier. I can reset the date on my computer, but the challenges are not found for these older... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MichaelLandau2, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

Is it possible to play the daily challenge for 2014 and earlier. I can reset the date on my computer, but the challenges are not found for these older dates.

:)

MichaelLandau2, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Digibella Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

Why can I no longer access prior months calendar in Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges?

Digibella, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Answers and/or hints to Microsoft Solitaire daily challenge

Do you have answers / hints to the Daily Challenges in Microsoft Solitaire?

KathyTozzi, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

microsoft solitaire daily challenge on phone

I have installed Microsoft solitaire on my phone but I don't see the daily challenges available, google says I should be able to play the challenges on my phone. Any ideas please.

MaryannPink, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

1. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Daily

2. Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection Tripeaks 11/20/21 daily challenge: The tripeak on the daily challenge for 11/20/21 is confusing because on the second deal, the last three cards are, left to right a 10, a 6, and a 4. I can get the 10 and the 4, it seems there is no way you can get the 6 because there are no other cards to match. The last four...
  3. microsoft games daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft games daily challenges: Last night Microsoft configured my computer, not at my request, and all the solitaire games and Mahjong daily challenges that I won have been erased - why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-games-daily-challenges/090b8fa0-e2d2-4247-af48-2b43597931a5
  4. Daily Challenges on Microsoft Solitaire won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily Challenges on Microsoft Solitaire won't work: When I try to play the daily Solitaire Challenges I get a pop up that says Download Error and says there was an error trying to download data from the server and to check my internet connection and try again. I am connected to the internet and can open other Microsoft games...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge Download Error Message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge Download Error Message: Why do i keep getting a "download error" message when i try to play daily challenge on solitaire collection? I can access everything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-daily-challenge/a2d85782-b925-4336-98fc-7bb01e83c4c4
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge for 01/09/2021

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge for 01/09/2021: Today, January 9, 2021, I have not bee able to access the Daily Challenge in Microsoft Solitaire Collection app. This is the message I am receiving. I am connected to the internet and have been able to play other games within Microsoft Solitaire Collection app. What is the...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live: Hi Can't load Daily Challenge - Keep getting download from server error - Windows 10 PC - Nothing wrong with internet connection and all other games on Solitaire Collection work - Only one that won't load is the Daily Challenge...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges Won't Open: This is happening on both my desktop computer Windows 10 and on my iPhone app. I open Microsoft Solitaire. I open Daily Challenges. I see spinning for a second, and the app ends. This all started when I was playing the Daily Challenges. I did two challenges, and instead...
  9. Microsoft solitaire challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire challenge: Up until yesterday 03/14/2020, I was able to login thru Xbox in windows 10 and play the challenges. but now I get errors 101 and 104. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-challenge/cfa98d79-5f5c-4a6a-9044-e7efa7d11b9a
  10. can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges: Off and on, I get an error message when I am trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. Error message says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Try again later." Error: Ox80072EFD. Option to play as Guest, or try again later. When I try again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire daily challenge solutions may 4 2020