Windows 10: Microsoft Solitaire Event 7/8/2019

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Event 7/8/2019 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please correct my total game time. I had to end my session, but I went back to the main screen and closed the app and turned off my computer. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnneSooter, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Event 7/8/2019

Please correct my total game time. I had to end my session, but I went back to the main screen and closed the app and turned off my computer. When I went back into the game a few hours later it added that time to my total time played. It states that it will only count the time you are playing does it not? I feel like I just wasted my time playing this game. This is not the first time this has happened either! Why can't you get this fixed so it doesn't keep happening?

:)

AnneSooter, Jul 8, 2019
  2. LinOly Win User

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Event 7/8/2019

Solitaire Event

Where is the todays solitaire event? -Germany 2019 Feb. 20- ?

Confectuarius, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Event 7/8/2019

1. Microsoft Solitaire Event 7/8/2019 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Event

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events: My event for Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't open for today, Thursday June 18th. It says its already ended and it never began. It was Pyramid Adventure. I completed Solitaire World Tour yesterday. I already restarted my computer and it still hasn't helped. Is there a...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Events timing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Events timing?: Hi Peoples; - Regarding the "Events" competitions timing; - I observe that the recorded time stamp for an event commences when one starts the first of the games and closes when one completes the last game of the Event... This would seem quite rational; - but would it not be...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Event: I am able to complete the Microsoft Daily challenges but the Event states "need internet connection" and wont load. My internet connection works everywhere else - is there a problem in microsoft?...
  5. Solitaire Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Events: Why are we only having mini events? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-events/fe8b464f-c207-4a88-93dd-914dab3f059b
  6. solitaire event server down - July 18 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire event server down - July 18 2019: I can access other solitaire games but the event server is not connecting. Had 19 of 20 done I finally had to give up trying to connect. What's happening? Rather frustrating. Does anyone at Microsoft solitaire realize there's a problem?...
  7. Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Event: Hi, I have a problem to finish my event, it tells me I need an internet connection, but I am connected to the internet, can someone please help me? Thank .you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-event/d30aa9e1-bd2d-4e68-9ef9-87be90e97113
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Event: The Hard Road, 2/26/2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Event: The Hard Road, 2/26/2019: How is the timer suppose to work on the Events? I can't always finish an event and close out after finishing a game and sign in later to complete the remaining challenge. It appears that the timer stops after you complete a game and starts up again when to start another...
  9. Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Event: Where is the todays solitaire event? -Germany 2019 Feb. 20- ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-event/b07acb38-242a-4812-8fc0-816eab2ece6c
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Events: Why does my time often say several hours more (16 hours this time) when I haven't even been on my PC. How can I stop this? I work hard to solve the games, but when this happens I've just wasted my time.. HELP PLEASE....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Solitaire Event-August 7 2019